what do you guys think is the best android phone? (all carriers)

rage813

Reaction score
i like alot of tmobiles androids but in the end i love my D2G because of the keyboard its only downfall is the battery. but i think im gonna be mad when the htc merge comes out because it looks amazing(i love keyboards). what do you guys like?

just reminding you it doesnt have to be verizon.

FC127

Reaction score
i like alot of tmobiles androids but in the end i love my D2G because of the keyboard its only downfall is the battery. but i think im gonna be mad when the htc merge comes out because it looks amazing(i love keyboards). what do you guys like?

just reminding you it doesnt have to be verizon.

I love my Droid 2. The battery life is ok once you get through the "checking out everything" phase. Once I got into a regular routine with my Droid 2 I noticed a significant increase in battery life.

My only complaint, though it's not a fault of the phone, is that the rubber case from Verizon makes it hard to access the top row on the keyboard.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

kennydied23

Reaction score
I love everything about my Droid X, the screen kicks ass, and the roms do too. I want to trade it for a Fascinate though because of the openness and the internal hardware.

OP
R

rage813

Reaction score
I love my Droid 2. The battery life is ok once you get through the "checking out everything" phase. Once I got into a regular routine with my Droid 2 I noticed a significant increase in battery life.

My only complaint, though it's not a fault of the phone, is that the rubber case from Verizon makes it hard to access the top row on the keyboard.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
yea thats annoying with all the features i have to turn off to save battery but it ok. i have the hard case and it makes the top row a bit harder to reach

nwilkins15

Reaction score
Og droid. Had the most support from the community, almost impossible to brick, and easy to root.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

trillonometry

Reaction score
I love everything about my Droid X, the screen kicks ass, and the roms do too. I want to trade it for a Fascinate though because of the openness and the internal hardware.

I have been thinking about doing that too but there still arent even any froyo roms out there for it. I dont know whats holding the devs up but i'm pretty sure its about to skip froyo all together and get the GB custom roms rolling in though

Jmart922

Reaction score
Original Droid! Will we ever have a phone for Verizon with its flexibility? Probably not

mikejoann

Reaction score
Droid 2. I had the original droid but was to slow. Half the speed. I know OC but Over clock the D2 and what a difference.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
R

rage813

Reaction score
How's your battery life??

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App