what do you guys think is the best android phone? (all carriers)

BodyBagz

Reaction score
I will throw my claim on the Droid X! Say what you will, but there is no denying that this is a Monster Device out of the box...MotoBlur does not kill the phone or its capabilities as much as some would have you think.

Like I tell other people. My Droid X makes other peoples phones have "phone envy" ;)...to the tune of me being responsible for 6 of my coworkers/friends purchasing the DX either initially, or swapping from D1`s, D2`s and Inc`s...:)

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
just get the new tablet if you wont the DX there about the same size :icon_ poke:

OP
R

rage813

Reaction score
I love its screen resolution it beautiful

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
D1 entire way until a phone comes out that will let us do what ever we want I will stick with the D1

my droid does the tapatalk thing

brutalDROID

Reaction score
I had the D1 the day it came out and loved it. I've got the droid 2 and I love it even more. I've used the X, pro, ally, fascinate..id say D2 beats em all.

tappin' and a talkin on ye' olde MOTO D2

patfactorx

Reaction score
Any of the Moto droids but D2g is kraaazzzzi fast

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OG Droid... was groundbreaking when it hit and to this day there are great phones out there, but nothing that matches what the Droid 1 could and still can do.. Due for upgrade on two lines and still sticking with my Droid 1.. until something as revolutionary comes out.. like 4G devices such as Mecha or Etna or heck even the LG and Samsung dual core are looking pretty.. but will probably be the Mecha or Etna..

dan.dar

Reaction score
Got to play with DI and DX. I like the incredible better due to touch hardware buttons and less bloatware. It felt faster and nicer than even my D1 with CM6.1.2 and P3 1GHz kernel which I can't say about Droid X.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Atm, it's, imo, the Desire HD. Can't wait till we get one (Thunderbolt!!!).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

VampyricDroid

Reaction score
Rooted OG droid hands down. yeah the d2 has a better keyboard and the X has a better camera w/ 720p and hdmi not to mention the 1ghz processor and I like the version of blur they have. But all hardware things aside the og droid is still the best. if there was a full stable port of blur that I could install on my phone it would make it so much better.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I love my Droid 2, it's my first smartphone so I have nothing to compare it to, but I love it. :)