What are the first things you'll do with your Droid

ToddP0530

Reaction score
OK, so when you get your droid and after you wipe the drool off that screen with those 16 million colors, what is the first thing you'll do? WIll you dig in right away? Customize? Sync? Also, for anyone who's gone through this before, is there a process to start that's best? Sync contacts and calendars first? Let's hear what you're going to do with it.
Me?
I'm going to Starbucks and thumb my nose at Verizon when I hook into a wifi spot with one of THEIR phones!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As long as you aren't waiting for it to kiss and hug you back we are all good. :)

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going to take mine into an Apple store, hold it up over my head like a Gladiator, and just smile.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm going to get my email and stuff sync'd up. Get it working so i can move forward from my Storm. Then go drop the Storm off to the poor guy who has laready paid for it :icon_ lala:

mike

Reaction score
I'm going to sync up my calendar and contacts. Then I will get some popcorn and sit down with the Android App Market...

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
I'm going to buy my car mount and desktop cradle first and foremost. Then, I'm going to learn the ins and outs of the damn thing. Make sure my voicemail works and that VVM is working correctly. THEN I'll begin to customize it starting with ringtones. Then, I'll import my Facebook contacts and whatever other contacts I have from my Blackberry Storm.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
OK, so when you get your droid and after you wipe the drool off that screen with those 16 million colors, what is the first thing you'll do? WIll you dig in right away? Customize? Sync? Also, for anyone who's gone through this before, is there a process to start that's best? Sync contacts and calendars first? Let's hear what you're going to do with it.
Me?
I'm going to Starbucks and thumb my nose at Verizon when I hook into a wifi spot with one of THEIR phones!

I am going to stroke it, play with it, push all it's little buttons, see what it takes to turn on all the goodies locked inside it, Probably going to have my GF pissed off at me for playing with the phone so much (Jealous). Talk to it. And listen to it talk back :p And So So much More :icon_ lala:

Reaction score
Pour a drink, get the manual and go page by page by bloody page to acquaint myself with this glorious device. OCD???

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
we all sound like we are adopting a child.. this is ridiculous. i can't believe you people are THIS obsessed about a phone! what is wrong with you??

:icon_ laughup:

i am naming mine chester. i intend to kill my entire friday night playing with him and setting up all the stuff/apps the way i want it. then i'm going to stroke it and love it and pet it.. who am i kidding, we are all the same here! :D