What are the first things you'll do with your Droid

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i by now own a blackberry STORM. it holds 10 hrs wif average usage. but i only say that it is a minus. im not saying it keeps me from buying it.

With average usage on the droid it should get over 10 hours. It's saying if your using it constantly for 7 hours without letting it go, it will run out of battery.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
log into google, sync contacts and calender. Download a couple must have apps. Connect to facebook etc. Add some custom walls, play with one of the home replacements see if i like them. Send a text to everyone because im changing my cell number. :d

horay for your avatar

haha yea its been scaled down to far by this site. I considered this one.
google_girl.jpg

GSteagall

Reaction score
#1..definitely check out the physical keyboard to see if it's really all that bad. I'm still not convinced it's that bad..

Neofite

Reaction score
check the camera before i walk out, then sync to gmail! Then let the fun begin!!! :icon_ banana:

jaxjaggywires

Reaction score
Spend most of the day at work downloading apps and customizing it...show it off to my fellow engineers...get used to the layout and keyboard.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually picked up the Multimedia Dock for $26.99 and the Car Dock for $29.99. I wonder why I keep seeing different prices for these when they are all being sold through Verizon?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry zip! lol yeah, i have seen a bunch of different prices, but all AT MOST $29.99, which i think is retail, can't remember

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think that's an awesome price for the Multimedia Dock considering how well built it feels and the fact that it comes with a charger. It would be nice if the Car Dock came with a charger as well considering that it is selling for the same price. Oh well. Based on one review I read, the Navigation drains the battery more than anything else (or maybe second to the big, beautiful screen), so a car charger is vital if you plan to use that feature.