What app are you waiting for?

Reaction score
We are all waiting on the new killer app to be released that will do exactly that one thing you haven't been able to find anywhere.

The purpose of this topic will be an ever growing wish list of apps. Who knows, you might post an idea or a wish and some enterprising soul will take it, run with it and release THE app you have been waiting/looking for....

So - here's what I wold love to see....

An app that will take in some images and churn out an ADW.launcher theme.

And this one I know is "under development" - Netflix for Android.

CC

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Netflix is under development but I read somewhere that they're changing gears and planning on working more directly with certain devices as the myriad of devices that run Android are making it difficult to get the product they want out to the masses.

So, in short, if this speculation comes to fruition, not every Android device will be able to stream Netflix... just the ones Netflix releases with. Kind of like the Blockbuster app I assume.

*** This is all speculation and something I read, if I could find the link again I'd post.
Don't hold me to anything :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want an app for my TiVo. Blackberry has one. I have an iPad and there isn't one available in the App Store either. How can Blackberry have something that neither the App Store or Market have?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I want an app for my TiVo. Blackberry has one. I have :icon_ devil:an iPad and there isn't one available in the App Store either. How can Blackberry have something that neither the App Store or Market have?

interesting and odd.

maybe because most people use DVR? :)

TiVo is about an antique as BB's OS. :icon_ devil:

just playin' hook !

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want an app for my TiVo. Blackberry has one. I have :icon_ devil:an iPad and there isn't one available in the App Store either. How can Blackberry have something that neither the App Store or Market have?

interesting and odd.

maybe because most people use DVR? :)

just playin' hook !

Oh, I didn't know you knew so much about TiVo! lol, you think it's an ordinary dvr?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
@captain canuck - thanks for the link!

@hook - isn't it ? :icon_ devil:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

buuuurrrnnnn lol dancedroid

kelso-burn.jpg

Droidfish

Reaction score
Dish DVR App... although to add to hooks post, I'm seriously considering the Tivo premier for 100 bucks, and if I do get it..... then I want a tivo app:)