What APPs are available that allow you to interact with ONLY other Android owners?

DJTURNz

Reaction score
I know that there is the Virtual Walkie Talkie app, which was a cool concept, but has been mostly ruined by children wishing to say **** on the radio.
What other apps are available just between DROID users? I know that there are some iPhone to iPhone apps like the one that lets you bump phones and tranfer contacts or something. Doesn't Blackberry have it's own messaging system or chat or something?
I would really like a true phone to phone PTT system, but I don't know if that is possible in just an app.
What other interctive apps are there just between android phones?

G

gatewayad

I think you are referring to BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) As far as i know there is no app like that just for the Android community. I wish there was as that was one of my favorite parts of owning a BB. It's like its own little secret world.

J*Bishop

Reaction score
I think you are referring to BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) As far as i know there is no app like that just for the Android community. I wish there was as that was one of my favorite parts of owning a BB. It's like its own little secret world.

+1. i couldn't agree with you more.

ipawd1

Reaction score
Pmessenger in the market. Can talk to BB's, and Iphones.

What The Doodle also does this..

mgautrea

Reaction score
There is Bump for the Android. I also think it'll work with an iPhone/iPod.