Well, I dropped it, and it survived!

Audiophobe

Reaction score
I haven't gotten my snap on case yet for protection.
Yesterday I dropped (slipped out of my sweatjacket) it and dropped it good: about 4 feet or so onto unforgiving ashphault, hard, with a bounce afterward and everything and it works as well as ever.
I don't think I or anyone would volunteer for this experiment but here's one test the Droid has passed.

Bhinderoid

Reaction score
Dropped it once yesterday afternoon, got the painful bounce and another smash into the ground.... not a single scratch. I'm pretty stunned.

The Professor

Reaction score
Wow I am jealous. Had my first drop today. Was carrying both my wife's and my droid when oh no I dopped my phone! I went to pick it up and in the shock of what just happened I dropped my wifes! N othing happened to hers but there is a gash on the side of mine. So mad at myself.

Big D

Reaction score
So no damage to the glass?

I'm terrified that one slip up and that glass will shatter.

appirishmen

Reaction score
ive been treating this phone like a baby. i have yet to drop it. and i hope i dont. knowing my luck the screen will break. haha. i am glad to hear that it is like a baby.... hard headed...:p:rating10::lifting:

Yom

Reaction score
I almost dropped my new Droid yesterday coming home from the store. I was in a parking lot and it slipped from my hand and was falling into the roadway directly in the path of an oncoming vehicle. Thinking and reacting quickly, (as I am prone to do in these situations) I threw myself forward and managed to cradle said Droid Unit safely between my arms and my body as the vehicle knocked me forcefully back into the Parking Lot area. Not one single scratch on my Droidal apparatus!

:)
I am in the hospital now

alfmoonspace

Reaction score
I almost dropped my new Droid yesterday coming home from the store. I was in a parking lot and it slipped from my hand and was falling into the roadway directly in the path of an oncoming vehicle. Thinking and reacting quickly, (as I am prone to do in these situations) I threw myself forward and managed to cradle said Droid Unit safely between my arms and my body as the vehicle knocked me forcefully back into the Parking Lot area. Not one single scratch on my Droidal apparatus!

:)
I am in the hospital now

Glad to hear that your phone is ok but not so glad that your not...:icon_eek:

Yom

Reaction score
I'm sorry Alfmoonspace...I was making a little joke about being so protective of my droid. I'm fine and so is my droid.

(The car, however, is totaled) *snicker*:icon_ banana: