Welcome to the Motorola X Phone Forum!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Ladies and gentlemen we are proud to announce the all new Motorola X Phone forum! There's a lot of exciting rumor swirling around this mystery handset, and a lot of us are hoping this handset exceeds our expectations. If there ever was a better time to unleash an innovative and groundbreaking new handset by Motorola this would be the time. Enjoy the forums!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, who wants to start a pool as to whether or not the "waiting for the X phone" thread sets a new record for length... and derailments... :tongue:

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
This will snowball, quit sure.

hone them hockey skates to a razr's edge

ssrat69

Reaction score
Yo I am in and work will occupy me until release date and so will my Xbox...dancedroid

vineeryclark

Reaction score
I had gone through the posts. Recently, I heard about the Motorola X phone forum, What are the features of it ? I am interesting to know the details of the Motorola X phone forum. please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I had gone through the posts. Recently, I heard about the Motorola X phone forum, What are the features of it ? I am interesting to know the details of the Motorola X phone forum. please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

Might want to check out the "[rumor] Motorola Google phone..." thread. It has pics and more info (see title of thread, rumor) on the xphone.

"stroped" of my razr maxx, poo.

ssrat69

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. Droid Razr Maxx HD current phone and loving it:D

Lancelon

Reaction score
Thank you so much for introducing Motorola X phone here and making this forum. It means we can found the solution of all the problems regarding Motorola X Phone.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Look what I dug out of storage to use as my yard work MP3 player for the summer. I forgot how cool the original Moto X was.
3b0d6c75c72af0ac1696f627acc64ec6.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Those were cool. Perfect for what you need it for. I have a Z play that I am using in a similar manner. They do make a solid device.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk