Welcome to the Droid MAXX Forums

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
droid_maxx.jpg

Welcome to the Droid MAXX Forums. There is still a lot of mystery surrounding this unannounced handset, but the latest rumor on specs could make this handset a force to be reckoned with.

pksopp

Reaction score
$700 w/out a plan??? Tough sell to upgrade early from RMHD :(

3L1

Reaction score
No sd slot...wtf???

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jav

Reaction score
Will the new Droid's (Maxx, Ultra, Mini) support MHL? There's no mini-hdmi. It's a must for me, so I may be forced into a Samsung or HTC...

spyderbuddy

Reaction score
Is the new Driod Maxx going to use a SIM Card? I already know you can't upgrade the Memory(It comes 32 Gbytes) No HDMI(did not use that anyway) Looks to have just a Mini USB port And Controls.

jspradling7

Reaction score
I pre-ordered one this morning for work. It seems like the best deal out of the four moto choices. (X, Ultra, Maxx, and Mini)

If I have my info correct it has the same guts as the others and it has 32gb mem, 3500 battery, and nano sim.

I wish it had an SD card slot.

spyderbuddy

Reaction score
Got an email today saying Droid Maxx is in route, Shipped Friday

Tas

Reaction score
Just placed order for the Maxx and hopefully will arrive by Wednesday. After considering the S4, I decided to check back with Moto and you know, the battery sold it for me. Gonna be sad to let this nexus go but with the battery and speaker problems, it wasn't a tough decision. Plus the fact that it is pretty close to stock android.

Tas

Reaction score
Anybody know what remaining storage space of the 32 gigs we get left with?

TheOldFart

Reaction score
According to the specs page for the Maxx on the Verizon site, it's 23.8GB.

"The Droid Maxx is configured with a total of 32GB of internal flash memory. Of this, 23.8 GB is available for user content (general storage, application downloads and data). The remaining 8.2 GB is used for device operation."

Interestingly, the Ultra page says that it only needs 5.9GB for device operation.

doogald

Reaction score
According to the specs page for the Maxx on the Verizon site, it's 23.8GB.

"The Droid Maxx is configured with a total of 32GB of internal flash memory. Of this, 23.8 GB is available for user content (general storage, application downloads and data). The remaining 8.2 GB is used for device operation."

Interestingly, the Ultra page says that it only needs 5.9GB for device operation.

According to my phone,it has 25.48 GB available. So, it uses 6.5 for system operation.