Welcome to the Motorola Droid Bionic Forum!

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have an upgrade burning a hole in my pocket and i think this is what i'll be using it on....:gotmyvote:

CrossFireXT17

Reaction score
It is DEFINETLY 512 MB of RAM :-(

2cd92c4.png

Twitter

microsnook

Reaction score
This phone is sick.
It seems to be missing a keyboard though :(

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
absolutely great news

wierdo124

Reaction score
This might just be what i've been waiting for. I might plunk down the extra cash for this.

Gammastar

Reaction score
Do you think it will be possible to take the ROM from my Droid 1 and put it on here? Well actually, I don't really care, I could live without the constant system update reminders.

In any case, this will be one awesome device. I can't wait!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Do you think it will be possible to take the ROM from my Droid 1 and put it on here? Well actually, I don't really care, I could live without the constant system update reminders.

In any case, this will be one awesome device. I can't wait!

that would be a negative, I'm sure there would be custom ROMS for it in no time after it's release....:)

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
This looks like a great device, I just wish it had fingerprint recognition like the Atrix and came out sooner than Q2

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Ill keep waiting for the Droid 3. I have high expectations for it. Dual core 1ghz is a given, front facing camera too. Id prefer a 4 inch screen with an extra row on the physical keyboard for numbers. And to finish it off let's go with a 1280x720 res screen.

I know, im dreaming here.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

dch921

Reaction score
I really liked the fact that MotoBlur seems to be missing from this phone.

On the Engadget video it was interesting to see Spare Parts and Dev Tools in the App Drawer

Maybe this time around the bootloader wont be so locked down if at all.

AnotherAndroidNoob

Reaction score
Never had an Android phone before. Upgrade in my pocket, almost went for the free Fascinate on Black Friday, but held out cause I knew it was already out-dated AND the new year would bring new verizon phones. Well, this Droid Bionic sounds like the phone I've been waiting for... With that said, The rumored samsung sch i520, lg optimus2x and the thunderbolt have all sparked my interest. I've been patient for so long, but I'm thinking if i dont jump the gun and go for the thunderbolt or optimus 2x, I will be happier with the Bionic in the long run...

Is it pretty unanimous that the Bionic will oust the Thunderbolt in practically every category? (and therefore, worth the wait til Q2?)