Welcome to the Motorola Droid Bionic Forum!

Gremlin

Reaction score
The Bionic is defiantly gonna be my update from my X. The dual-core and the ffc is what got me sold. I could go without the 4G too, but since its gonna get big soon, might as well get it now. :D

What is ffc??

This is my next phone.. hopefully verizon will let me use 3g on it and not force me to use 4g with it ..

DroidCoug

Reaction score
The Bionic is defiantly gonna be my update from my X. The dual-core and the ffc is what got me sold. I could go without the 4G too, but since its gonna get big soon, might as well get it now. :D

What is ffc??

This is my next phone.. hopefully verizon will let me use 3g on it and not force me to use 4g with it ..

ffc=Front Facing Camera

mat4ov

Reaction score
I'm definitely looking forward to the bionic, though I have to be honest that I'll miss the hardware keyboard..

(Although the hardware keyboard doesn't help with my spelling lol)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
I thought for a while about getting an X...*but after hearing about this from all the CES coverage, I'm definitely waiting, as patiently as I can, for this. On the Southern end of the DC Beltway, definitely going to be plenty of 4G around...*Has there been any word on at least a penciled in release date?

And I hope they return to their roots where Moto started, and give it an unlocked bootloader. I'd even sacrifice having 4G for a completely open phone.

holeshot

Reaction score
Welcome to the Motorola Droid Bionic Forum on DroidForums.net. This is the perfect place to discuss and talk about the newest member of the Droid Family.. The Droid Bionic!!

So who's ready to plunk down some cash for this dual core 1gz speed demon ?

I did yesterday and I cant out it down :D