Welcome to the Droid RAZR MAXX HD Forums!!

hotice

Reaction score
What's the biggest memory card it will take? 64gb, 128gb?
Assuming it's a MicroSDXC slot, which it does seem to be, the theoretical maximum is 2TB. Right now I think the largest you can buy is 64GB.

Last edited:

hotice

Reaction score
Is the screen on 4.7 inch screen on the new Razors going to be wider than the existing 4.3 inch screen??
Since they are both the same aspect ratio, 16:9, yes, the screen on the HD will be wider. If you meant will the phone be wider, the answer is no. My understanding at least is that the length and width will be the same as that of the Droid Razr and Droid Razr Maxx. The size of the screen compared to the size of the device is one of the best selling points to me. I think the depth will be a little different for all four models (Razr, Razr Maxx, Razr HD, Razr Maxx HD).

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
hotice said:
Assuming it's MicroSDXC the theoretical maximum is 2TB. Right now I think the largest you can buy is 64GB.

That would rule! but the only phone out there right now that claims 64gb sdxc compatibility is the SGS3. I have a Sandisk 64gb sdxc memory card in my bionic now. I'm just hoping whatever next phone I get will read it and not have to format it.

hotice

Reaction score
That would rule! but the only phone out there right now that claims 64gb sdxc compatibility is the SGS3. I have a Sandisk 64gb sdxc memory card in my bionic now. I'm just hoping whatever next phone I get will read it and not have to format it.
I'm pretty sure the Bionic is MicroSDXC then. MicroSDHC only supports up to 32GB. If the Bionic is MicroSDXC then I'd also be fairly sure that all newer Moto phones are as well. We already heard from someone else, well it was a different thread, that the Razr works with 64GB cards so I'll bet everything from Moto, Bionic and newer, supports MicroSDXC. At least all phones that are reasonably high-end.

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
hotice said:
Since they are both the same aspect ratio, 16:9, yes, the screen on the HD will be wider. If you meant will the phone be wider, the answer is no. My understanding at least is that the length and width will be the same as that of the Droid Razr and Droid Razr Maxx. The size of the screen compared to the size of the device is one of the best selling points to me. I think the depth will be a little different for all four models (Razr, Razr Maxx, Razr HD, Razr Maxx HD).

I read the same thing about the overall size of the phone, basically no change, just a smaller bezel and bigger screen. My girlfriend has the Thunderbolt and it is a 4.3 inch screen but its about 1mm wider and 1mm shorter than my bionic, it's got a nicer feel to it.

jaye712

Reaction score
Cattledog1969 said:
Is the screen on 4.7 inch screen on the new Razors going to be wider than the existing 4.3 inch screen??

They stretched it out

RAZR215

jaye712

Reaction score
Cattledog1969 said:
Will it be wider or longer and wider?

Frm what it looks like,it looks longer.check out the link i posted earlier.
[video=youtube;nbqQBzRuo60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbqQBzRuo60&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

RAZR215

divedreamer

Reaction score
flash

So what are you guys doing about flash and no support. I tried adobe air. I cant down load it at least from play store. I didnt know this before does hd have any third party flash or work arounds
Brad

sgtjiggy

Reaction score
Waiting, going back to Droid for a year because I can. Love my iPhone 4s but I'm getting bored. Thought I'd go to the dark side until the iPhone 25s comes out next October:icon_eek: lol! Jailbreaking isn't quite like rooting and I miss the challenge. I will be getting the Droid razor max HD.dancedroid

mercurialone1

Reaction score
I actually traded in my new iPhone 5 for the Droid Razr Maxx HD. This was after using a Droid X for some time. The breaking point came when Apple ditched Google Maps. It also had a horrible battery life. I am happier now :biggrin:

alboboy10

Reaction score
mercurialone1 said:
I actually traded in my new iPhone 5 for the Droid Razr Maxx HD. This was after using a Droid X for some time. The breaking point came when Apple ditched Google Maps. It also had a horrible battery life. I am happier now :biggrin:

Maxx HD isn't out yet though