We are here! Dont think we have gone anywhere just working behind the scenes a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
we are working on the ideas for the sensor issue but @ this point looking like we would have to rebuild every rom from ground up witch is very time consuming as you all may know.

we may spend more resources in the basket of the

GET~R~DONE ROM then go back to those issues

I have not been as involved in the teams efforts over the last month as I have been working 45+ Hours every week for the last month so please bare with us

also shoot over to the dev site make a donation to us as I am not naming the person who i am trying to contract a job for us by designing a GET~R~DONE chest AkA toolbox for the rom we are developing the person i am getting to do this is a known android developer but I will be paying him 50$ to do so witch I am planning on paying that with donations so let them donations come in

the donations is paypal based shoot over to the dev site it is located on the sidebar of the site

foxky

Reaction score
he spelled one word wrong, go be ungrateful somewhere else. grammer on teh interbutts is not necessary.

hope everything goes alright wozzy .. even though I have an x :p

tapped on my LibX 1.5

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
cleaned...

Gentlemen lets be respectful of one another. Spelling error or not there is no need to insult anyone.

Please be respectful thats all we ask.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.