Water Mark Them On Rubix Focused 1.9.5

jsw6380a

Reaction score
First of all let me start by saying out of ALL of the ROM's I have flashed and themes I have been through this tops them all. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about installing this theme.

After standard install *(See Bottom) I thought it was going to loop on me... It installed perfect but as soon as the SD prepared it looped back into Rubix logo... It then went back to home with no issues at all. I rebooted and went straight to clockwork! Thought I was going to have to re-install or do away with the theme.. I simply rebooted from Clockwork and it has run flawessly since EVEN after two reboots it boots right back into the ROM and runs great!!! This is by far the BEST theme I have EVER seen.. Stick with it if you are thinking about it... You won't be disappointed! :icon_ banana:
*Install

-Install on SD
-Bootstrapper To Recovery
-Mount System
-Install ZIP From SD (Select Yes)
-Reboot
.... Get ready for the best theme of your life!!!!

Attachments

• Water Mark Rubix Focused.png
    Water Mark Rubix Focused.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 409
OP
jsw6380a

jsw6380a

Reaction score
*Theme* Sorry

Please pay no attention to my lack of spelling...

OP
jsw6380a

jsw6380a

Reaction score
Its under the rubix themes on the rom portion of the forum. Its actually a gummy theme but works for focused.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BigRoob

Reaction score
I totally agree...I think about trying out other themes but this one runs so smooooooth... and looks great!

tpierce74

Reaction score
Thanks. Just installed and so far it looks pretty cool.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App