[THEME]Unify Blue Rubix Focused 2.0.1 Theme.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Must be a Marine thing ;) I'll say this, if anybody asks me to port my theme to Rubix, I'll just send them your way, this theme rocks!!
Thanks...It's statements like that,that make it worth continuing the work on this theme for everyone. I'm working on updates to the framework everyone should like and battery mods. Should have it ready by wednesday.

Yes droidx8791 not only did a killer job but also is very involved with feedback. I'm surprised there aren't a bunch more people jumping on this one. I love it. I came from liberty 2.0 back to rubix with this theme and haven't looked back. I'm cool with updates. Look forward to them.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
To those who use my theme. There may not be another update. With the gingerbread roms starting to be released soon I want to focus my time on making this theme for gingerbread. If I get a chance I will release one last update but chances are slim.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

NO!!! I have been searching all over for a good blue thems for my Droid X. Can you please just make one more release or just somehow add a battery like this?

Please!!!

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i425/JokerJoe1/snap20110311_140558.png

What ROM/Theme is that screenshot of? It's easier for us to modify what is out there when possible, with permission from the original creator of course.

Reaction score
To those who use my theme. There may not be another update. With the gingerbread roms starting to be released soon I want to focus my time on making this theme for gingerbread. If I get a chance I will release one last update but chances are slim.

NO!!! I have been searching all over for a good blue thems for my Droid X. Can you please just make one more release or just somehow add a battery like this?

Please!!!

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i425/JokerJoe1/snap20110311_140558.png

What ROM/Theme is that screenshot of? It's easier for us to modify what is out there when possible, with permission from the original creator of course.

The ROM is Liberty 1.5, Orange Slice theme. I love the theme the OP put together I would just love the circle battery with % inside instead of the normal bar battery icon. That link was just an example of what I would like the battery icon to look like if possible.

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will see if he will let me use the battery icon. If not I think I know where on is. Give me some time cause i've been very busy. Ill do my best to have something over the weekend.

Reaction score
I will see if he will let me use the battery icon. If not I think I know where on is. Give me some time cause i've been very busy. Ill do my best to have something over the weekend.

Honestly you would be my savior! Ive been struggling with ninjamorph to no avail. Im not really technically savvy to be honest. I love the color blue that you used so if it could match that would be great! Also if you feel a black notification bar would work then that would be cool (as it would work well with the background I want to use) but otherwise no biggie, ill take that I can get.

Last edited:
OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have the icon just need to change it to blue and edit the percentages. Ill send you a pm over the weekend when im done. Got an update to the theme ok working on so please be patient.

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have decided to release another update to this theme. Been very busy with work but ill get it done asap. Thanks for your patience.

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Almost done with the updates. Will have them posted tonight. Three different versions of battery mods. Standard with color changes at 30%,round battery with %'s. And standard/ original battery with %'s and color changes and 30%. All will have the updated framework, a few changes in the market and gtalk. And changed the phone and contacts apk with some nice updates.

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok check the OP updates ready. Enjoy. Last updates for froyo. Now on to gingerbread.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
2. Stetsonaw- Thanks brother for all your help Semper Fi (everyone check out his theme for liberty EpicBlue.)
Thanks for trying my theme..If you like my work donations are welcome.....https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=M6JHUHPMD2KTU
Thanks for the shoutout dude, and i'll help anytime I can!

And users of this theme, consider skipping that morning soda and hitting that button above (don't worry, i didn't replace his link with mine!!). If every user of the theme did this, it helps compensate the creator of this [awesome] themer for his time.

albert001

Reaction score
I downloaded this theme. Installed according to instructions. Gmail wasnt functioning. Kept force closing then grayed out screen. Had to reboot. I made a backup in clockwork recovery and tried restoring back to where i was. Perma locked on motorola boot screen. Wouldnt go past that after that point. Had to RSD back to stock and hopefully restore from that point.

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry you was having issues. Restoring back and it causing soft brick wouldn't be an issue with any theme. Not sure what causes that issue for you. But gmail hasn't given any issues before. Did you uninstall gmail from your phone if you had installed it from the market before? What phone do you have and are you on rubix 2.0.1?