[THEME]Unify Blue Rubix Focused 2.0.1 Theme.

CKD2

Reaction score
This looks so sweet. Great job. I'm gonna rock this on my D2 soon!!!!!!
I've been on Liberty 2.0 for a while and I can't work out the bugs. Going back to sweet RUBIX!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for making this for us!!!!!!!

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I still gotta theme alot more. Glad you like it. Should work on the d2 but don't have one to test with. Let me know. Yes I love the customization of liberty but its always too buggy. Maybe one day they can get it all straight.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

CKD2

Reaction score
You got it. I'll post back with how it worked for me.
BTW, I use shoot me for screen shots but I've never posted em so I'll have to give myself a quick tut, but I'll still check back.
Thanks again. I/we REALLY appreciate your work and your willingness to share it!!!!!!!!
Win win situation.

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
When you post a reply all you gotta do is scroll down to manage attachments and hit browse in the popup window then find it on your phone. Keep in mind its best to do this from your computer. Have your phone plugged in and them hit upload and after that submit post.

CKD2

Reaction score
When you post a reply all you gotta do is scroll down to manage attachments and hit browse in the popup window then find it on your phone. Keep in mind its best to do this from your computer. Have your phone plugged in and them hit upload and after that submit post.

Ah ha. Sounds good and makes sense. Can't wait to try this out.

Wiping now. Loading up Rubix!!!!!!! Wish me a brick free good luck!!!

Last edited:
OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks like it worked. Any input you have on the theme and what you'd like themed let me know. I want to balance it so I can make it a great theme for the users. By the way ad soon as AngDroid finishes the next fission rom I will port it to his and to gingerbread focused when drod is done as well as tranquility.

bobsdroidx

Reaction score
Just installed rubix with this theme. Love it so far. Still setting it up to my liking though

CKD2

Reaction score
Yeah im loving this theme. Notification bar is sweet. Love the color. I just scored a 1740 on quadrant too!!!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad you guys are enjoying it. Ill release an update with more themed over the weekend. That's a nice quadrant score!!!

webmastir

Reaction score
yep. nice work droidx8791. thanks man
thumbsup.gif

Chloenaiter

Reaction score
Looks like a really sweet theme just won't install, I did a fresh install of RubiX rebooted twice for good measures :) , and then went into recovery flashed the theme but nothing seems to be themed? Help would be apprciated

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you follow instructions in the OP? Got to mount system if you didn't. Let me know if you still can't get it to install. Thanks

CKD2

Reaction score
Still on this sweet theme dancedroid

Couple more screens!!!

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can't believe you get a quadrant that high lol. Glad you like it. Did you get the updated one with the keyboard?