mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Download it to your phone.
Link in the OP works fine...
where can I go for a good link for "watermark theme"?

Not on my comp, I get this error...

"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

It goes on to suggest refusing cookies could be the culprit, but I NEVER refuse a cookie. That's just my lifelong policy.

Safari seems to work, but after a year and a half of Mac, I still don't know how to download a zip without Safari automatically decompressing it. I'll just rezip it and hope for the best.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cleopete

Reaction score
I figured it out, I just had to use "Save Linked File As", using the link's context menu in Safari to keep it zipped. Don't know what the prob was with Firefox, I've never had issues in the past. Oh well.

aimless

Reaction score
Hey guys- do you know where I can find WaterMark'd for Rubix Blurry 2.0? I can't find a working link for it anywhere.

sk8

Reaction score
Hey Mikey could you port orangeslice for liberty 1.5 to rubix 2.0.1?
That'd be sweet.

sent from a sweet paperweight.

aimless

Reaction score
Hey Mikey. I'm running the new gingerbread root deodexed. Do you know which, if any, of the watermark'd themes I can use?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

TacoMike

Reaction score
Watermark'd for Apex

Hello Mikey, I'm new to the forums and to rooting (my cousin helped me root my phone) and I just installed the Watermark'd for Apex, except that not all my icons changed (in apps) and my dockbar retains the same old look it had before. I really LOVE the Watermark'd for Rubix (the newest posting) and I wonder if that's what the watermark'd on Apex is supposed to look like as well? Any advice is greatly appreciated and I'm sorry for the noob questions.

mjsplicer

Reaction score
Any chance this gets ported to the new gingerbread .588 leak? I do miss this theme but love the speed if gingerbread

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

android_FTW

Reaction score
just dl, does it work with 2.0.1? i dont wanna take the chance, im still new to all of this.