[THEME] Blue Gingerbread for Rubix Focused 1.9.7

bigmotor

Reaction score
Wow!

I got it, but how do I get the sdcard/Rubix/WallpaperPack/Wallpaper_ion installed?

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
Wow!

I got it, but how do I get the sdcard/Rubix/WallpaperPack/Wallpaper_ion installed?

Glad you got it working. Dust is supposed to be first. Damn auto complete.

The wallpaper pack is just a zip file with images in it. If you extract it to your sdcard then you can go set it as wallpaper through the normal way of changing your wallpaper.

Sent from my DROIDX

bigmotor

Reaction score
Wow!

The wallpaper pack is just a zip file with images in it. If you extract it to your sdcard then you can go set it as wallpaper through the normal way of changing your wallpaper.

Sent from my DROIDX

So you are saying that I should have extracted it to my sdcard instead of the Rubix folder?
Thanks for your help....

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
As long as it is on your sdcard it shouldn't really matter where you put it.

Wow!

Sent from my DROIDX

So you are saying that I should have extracted it to my sdcard instead of the Rubix folder?
Thanks for your help....

Sent from my DROIDX

jpetersen5

Reaction score
Really like this theme! Couple questions?

Anyway to have it updated so that the Speakerphone, Mute and Bluetooth Selection are blue? Also, the Phone icon when in a call is still green. Would be awesome if that cool be the blue color as well. And, probably a lot harder, when the Android guy that comes up when you're calling someone without a picture. Would be sweet if that was blue!!

Thanks a lot for this theme!

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
Really like this theme! Couple questions?

Anyway to have it updated so that the Speakerphone, Mute and Bluetooth Selection are blue? Also, the Phone icon when in a call is still green. Would be awesome if that cool be the blue color as well. And, probably a lot harder, when the Android guy that comes up when you're calling someone without a picture. Would be sweet if that was blue!!

Thanks a lot for this theme!

Most of those items are on my list of things to theme yet. Just haven't had the time to get it done.

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
Updated Theme to v1.2 Changes are in the changelog.

Whitemike358

Reaction score
I installed the blue theme over focused 2.0.1 but when i rebooted it got stuck on the boot logo for 20 plus minutes. Pulled the battery and it came up with the clockwordmod recovery screen. What do I do? Delete everything and start over?

Whitemike358

Reaction score
Update, went ahead and rebooted again from clockwork and now everythings working except my phone and internet icons are still the same from when I installed focused 2.0.1. Any suggestions on how to turn them blue?

Porkweasel

Reaction score
I think you would have to re-theme them. I had the same issue with the blue-eye animation freezing my phone. I didn't have the chance to backup anything yet so I had to manually reset the phone and SBF. FAIL.

Whitemike358

Reaction score
No idea how to retheme just those parts. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Porkweasel

Reaction score
I would just reflash the theme. Can't hurt to try.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App