[THEME] Blue Gingerbread for Rubix Blurry 2.0

reyoung17

Reaction score
I had rubix 2.0 focused and saw that this one was a blur theme so I got it fixed. Installed Rubix 1.8blur and this theme is currently workig great.

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
I had rubix 2.0 focused and saw that this one was a blur theme so I got it fixed. Installed Rubix 1.8blur and this theme is currently workig great.

Ok. That's what I was thinking. Good to hear you got working.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
Gingerbread update

For those of you that have moved to the gingerbread leaks I have updated this theme to work on .588 and .519. Enjoy!

GingiBlur Blue Theme

purpledroid

Reaction score
I installed the Blue GingerBread Theme for rubixBlurry 1.8/2.0 / Stock 2.3.340 Froyo and the only problem I'm having is the clock font is black which blends in with the notification bar. Is it suppose to be like?

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
I installed the Blue GingerBread Theme for rubixBlurry 1.8/2.0 / Stock 2.3.340 Froyo and the only problem I'm having is the clock font is black which blends in with the notification bar. Is it suppose to be like?

Try reflashing the theme. It sounds like it didn't take completely.

purpledroid

Reaction score
Still doing the same thing. Could it be because I'm directly downloading the file from my phone rather than transferring it from the computer?

mobyj

Reaction score
KsuViper, would it be possible to get this theme for Rubix blurry 2.0 without themein the email and text programs? I would gladly donate...

PS. Or just email!!!

Last edited:
OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
KsuViper, would it be possible to get this theme for Rubix blurry 2.0 without themein the email and text programs? I would gladly donate...

PS. Or just email!!!

The only thing that is themed is the icon for those programs. Is that what you are talking about?

Sent from my SCH-I500

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
Still doing the same thing. Could it be because I'm directly downloading the file from my phone rather than transferring it from the computer?

Shouldn't matter. Did you ever get it to work?

Sent from my SCH-I500

mobyj

Reaction score
No, when the email program is themed when u open up an email and hit reply the option for cancel or ok in the reply are black on black to where the regular email program is white txt on black. So y is that changed when themed cuz u can't read it cuz it's black on black. Right now my rubix blurry font is white w. Black background but when I install the blue theme it changed to black on black. What can I do to fix this?

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
Are you talking about gmail or the email client for pop/imap/exchange

Sent from my SCH-I500