Volume

stuigi

Reaction score
I posted this in a different thread but I believe it belongs here

I just transferred my music over to the TB and the volume is really low. I checked the sound settings and they are pumped all the way up. Am I missing something. My speakerphone volume is also low. This has to be a bug because my dinky Omnia was twice as loud. This TB was supposed to have dolby surround. I expected more than a peep. BTW, my ringer volume is loud.
Any suggestions

C5Vette

Reaction score
I posted this in a different thread but I believe it belongs here

I just transferred my music over to the TB and the volume is really low. I checked the sound settings and they are pumped all the way up. Am I missing something. My speakerphone volume is also low. This has to be a bug because my dinky Omnia was twice as loud. This TB was supposed to have dolby surround. I expected more than a peep. BTW, my ringer volume is loud.
Any suggestions

Keep using the side buttons to turn up every volume. It has separate volume controls for Media, Ring Tones, In Call, Bluetooth, and Speakerphone....... Mine's not deafening, but it's fairly loud.....

pattyk999

Reaction score
Did you get any resolution on this? I'm having same problem. My OG Droid was louder than my TB. Thanks, Patty

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
im using audio manager from the market. set each volume on its own and its all load lol

HCampbell

Reaction score
I am having the same issue regarding the volume, all of the volume controls are all set to the highest setting that they can go. I downloaded the audio manager and am trying to see if that fixes things, so far it doesn't. Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated.

snake9

Reaction score
Anyone having issues using the auxiliary cord? I would answer calls on my car with it on the x and was fine. On tb I can the the caller but they can't here my end.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

tycedeano

Reaction score
Anyone having issues using the auxiliary cord? I would answer calls on my car with it on the x and was fine. On tb I can the the caller but they can't here my end.

I'm having the same low volume issue (TB volumes all the way up and I still have to crank my car stereo volume almost all the way up). The mic is muted when there's a 3.5mm plug (headphone or patch cord to the car). I miss that capability on my D1. If HTC doesn't fix it soon, I'll get a Bionic when they come out (I'm sure Moto will work the way we want it to).

dark juggalo

Reaction score

same problem here...the tech guys @ verizon think it was just my TB...but i'm really think its with all TBs.
I just got rid of a Droid X to get this phone..it's a great phone but if this cant be fixed then i'll have to go back to the X because I spend alot of time in my truck.
currently the X is making the TB look like a tinker toy when it comes to car docking...no extra apps to run it,worked perficatly....and I could use it as a phone/GPS/music player @ the same time without any problems right out of the box.....come'n HTC..what happened u develope this part on friday @ 4:45?