Volume Button Rattles (and looking for an app)

JoeyP

Reaction score
Anyone else have this problem? I'd expand on it, I but I think the title is pretty self explanatory. If I had noticed it right away I would have exchanged it, but it wasn't until a few hours later and by then I had quite a few apps downloaded and started getting all the settings the way I wanted them and didn't feel like having to redo them...now I'll have to deal with it for the next 2 years or so. It's not that big of a deal, it's just kind of annoying.

Also, while I'm here, I could use some help looking for an app. On my Droid, I had an app called Missed Call that had a nice feature that would notify me (with a ringtone) anytime my phone would make or break a bluetooth connection. It was convenient since when I would get in my car instead of digging through my pockets to make sure I had my phone I could just start my car and listen for the sound. I'm trying to find an app that does that. I did run across a free one that vibrates the phone and flashes the LED when it makes the connection. There's a paid version that also includes the ringtone, but I was hoping to find a free version. I hate to get out my credit card for something that might not even work.
I would download Missed Call again, but I can't seem to find it in the market. I believe it was called Missed Call for Android (or Droid) by Anno. It would flash the LED and set off the ringtone every few minutes for SMS, emails and missed calls. Convenient, since they seemed to forget to include that on the original Droid.