Virtual keyboard lockups?

f00f

Reaction score
Hi all.
I probably use the Talk app more than any other. Often I use the portrait view of the virtual keyboard for typing messages. On a few occasions now I've gotten the Force Quit dialog because the keyboard has apparently locked up. (Symptoms are the cursor not blinking and the inability to type.) I hit "Wait" and it comes back on its own within a minute or so.

Just wondering if anyone else is having virtual KB issues (in the Talk app or otherwise), and if this is one of the "known issues" to be addressed in the rumored upcoming patch.

Thanks! :greendroid:

Xerozix

Reaction score
I'm also having problems with the keyboard, especially in messaging. Makes me open the phone to use the hardware keyboard lol.

I hope they can find a way to make everything as smooth as an iPhone is, and to add more home screens :/

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm also having problems with the keyboard, especially in messaging. Makes me open the phone to use the hardware keyboard lol.

I hope they can find a way to make everything as smooth as an iPhone is, and to add more home screens :/

try home replacements! ie. Pandahome, dxTop, Home++, GDE....

they all allow more screens!

Xerozix

Reaction score
My widgets for turning on features like autorotation and others don't work on them :( well, I only tried 1 of them...