[VIDEO] HTC Droid DNA

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;EKv60fRp-bc]http://youtu.be/EKv60fRp-bc[/video]​

Here's a quick run-thru of the HTC Droid DNA that is currently available on Verizon Wireless. It's a quick 7-minute video that runs through some of the highlights of the phone. If battery life is of concern, fear not, the HTC Droid DNA does not suck down large amount of juice and has battery life that is on par with most of the top tier handsets with the exception of Motorola's Droid RAZR MAXX lineup. Overall this handset is one of the finest pieces of equipment that HTC has put out. Some of the highlights of the DNA are that it feels great in hand, has a big beautiful screen, packs a screaming fast processor, offers tons of customization options and impressed us with the superior build quality.

The review unit we were sent did not have the alert LED on the back so some of you will notice it's missing. Enjoy the video!

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Eh, this brand new phone seems to look a lot slower and less responsive than my nearly 1-year old Galaxy Nexus. Look how slowly the apps scroll and how long it takes for the messaging app to open!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks like I may have to return to Verizon really been liking what I hear and see about this phone, and with what I hear about HTC slipping towards bankruptcy definitely hoping this device helps them out like the S3 did for Samsung. HTC has been my favorite company since I've had one and I have to stay loyal to them :D

jc332986

Reaction score
I bought one yesterday. It screams. Best phone I've owned.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jc332986

Reaction score
With all my apps installed I have 8Gb left. I use the cloud for music. I am going to put must-have music on the device in case of no signal. I also have a USB connector to a 32gb micro Sim. Clunky but it works.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sherry

Reaction score
I have loaded everything I had (that I still wanted to use) from my T'bolt, including more music. I still have 9.55GB left. My battery lasts all day and I do a lot of "looking for something", playing games, talking, texting, etc. I bought the portable power charger and haven't used it yet. Very elegant phone!

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a bards tale, it's 3 gb... I carry only must have music which comes too about 6gb, I could maybe cut it down to 4... I've uninstalled... there are a bunch of games and apps for my kids.... I have a nearly full 16gb card in my razr and an over half full internal.

I love how this phone looks but 16gb just won't cut it. Maybe HTC will release a version with an sd card... Maybe

Sent from my frozenly delicious razr maxx.