How-to Video Guide to Get Verizon HTC DNA to Work on AT&T or Any GSM Network

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ztTK1aMp1RU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ztTK1aMp1RU[/video]​

Here's some fantastic news for many users. Apparently, the HTC Droid DNA on Verizon has a completely unlocked GSM radio. All you have to do is just put in your SIM card and change your APN settings. After that it should work on any GSM network with 850/900/1900/2100 MHz freqs. One negative is that you won't be able to use 3G/4G on either of those networks because the phone won't work on 1700 MHz. This also means that it will work when roaming internationally as well. The kind folks at Android Central even included a video guide of how to do so. We included it above. Enjoy!

Be sure to check out our brand new dedicated sister-site for the HTC Droid DNA. You can find it @: DroidDNAForum

Source: AndroidCentral via DroidDNAForum

geoff5093

Reaction score
I really hope this isn't fixed before it comes out next week, part of me things HTC/Verizon released these phones to people early was to see what could be exploited, and then they could fix it before next Wednesday. I hope that's not true though!