HTC Droid DNA Now On Sale at Verizon for $199

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-dna-avialable-at-verizon-nov-2012.PNG

HTC's new 5-Inch gladiator has finally entered the arena. You can now find the HTC Droid DNA at your local Verizon store or order it on the Verizon Wireless website. Here's a recap of the monster specs of this device:
  • Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
  • HTC Sense 4+
  • 5-inch 1080p HD Super LCD 3 display
  • Corning’s Gorilla Glass 2 protection
  • Powered by a 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 quad-core processor
  • 2 gigabytes of RAM
  • 16GB onboard storage
  • Beats audio enhancements
  • 2020 mAh battery
  • micro USB 2.0
  • 802.11 Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
  • NFC radio inside
Sound off if you are planning to buy this one. Here's a link below to get yours.

Don't forget to check out our dedicated sister-site @: HTC Droid DNA Now On Sale at Verizon for $199

Source: Verizon Wireless - Droid DNA

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
geoff5093 said:
Just picked it up this morning!

I'm waiting, I won't get to verizon until 7:30 tonight (pst), would like unbiased input. You based?

geoff5093

Reaction score
I'm waiting, I won't get to verizon until 7:30 tonight (pst), would like unbiased input. You based?
I'm not that biased, I had a GS3 and MAXX HD before getting this phone and I have to say I love everything about the DNA more than the other two phones, except the battery is worse than the MAXX HD (obviously). Reception has been great, but I notice when I use the phone it gets very warm and you can literally watch the battery go down.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
geoff5093 said:
I'm not that biased, I had a GS3 and MAXX HD before getting this phone and I have to say I love everything about the DNA more than the other two phones, except the battery is worse than the MAXX HD (obviously). Reception has been great, but I notice when I use the phone it gets very warm and you can literally watch the battery go down.

I asked if you were based (swift key screwed it up). Made it to verizon zoo and there wasn't a display or nothing, I didn't get to put my grubby paws on it. My og razr I could watch the level go down. Every email sucked a digit up.
Now I have a couple days to review real people input. Thanks and have a happy t-day. I'll be watching this thread and the others so any insight will be appreciated.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I asked if you were based (swift key screwed it up). Made it to verizon zoo and there wasn't a display or nothing, I didn't get to put my grubby paws on it. My og razr I could watch the level go down. Every email sucked a digit up.
Now I have a couple days to review real people input. Thanks and have a happy t-day. I'll be watching this thread and the others so any insight will be appreciated.
I'm not sure what you mean..

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
geoff5093 said:
I'm not sure what you mean..

Didn't get to see one yesterday, and listening to everyone's feed back until Friday. Hopefully my Verizon store will have them then.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Droid Forums

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
The based was supposed to be biased, just being a smart button.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Droid Forums

Sherry

Reaction score
Picked mine up on Wednesday. yesterday I spent a lot of time playing and exploring, loading, etc. At 6.5 hours on the phone it was in the yellow zone. I started trying to do the HTC SYNC with my computer and it recharged so I don't have a good read right now. I did have an issue, I could not get my computer to recognize the phone so was not able to do the HTC SYNC. It kept saying, no device attached. Other than than, really a nice phone. Have a few days to play and am able to play with my daughters S3 and my grandson's (he went to the dark side) Iphone 5.