First HTC Droid DNA Commercial Went Live

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;XdJMSjn3M5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XdJMSjn3M5c[/video]​

Just yesterday, the first HTC Droid DNA video "commercial" went live. The new super-phablet from HTC is a Verizon exclusive. Other than the smallish battery, this phone is extremely impressive. Although this video doesn't really highlight any of its best features, it does give a hi-tech glimpse of the phone and "imagines" how the device might have been birthed in some high-tech fantasy-land. Really, this is more of a teaser than a true commercial, but it might be worth a glance.

Kboss375

Reaction score
Well if it had a bigger battery, I would be selling the GS3 and using my upgrade to get it, but HTC can never put together the full package.

Krennel

Reaction score
Well if it had a bigger battery, I would be selling the GS3 and using my upgrade to get it, but HTC can never put together the full package.

True story. While every other spec on this phone has me drooling, I'm pretty sure my last flip-phone had a bigger battery than the DNA.