[Video] Gamelofts Dungeon Hunter HD - played

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Oh really quick, a wedding link? Wow............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ROFL :D

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
"...according to our refund policy, once the game is successfully installed, we cannot resend it for any reason, unless you buy it again. One purchase entitles you to one [COLOR=#EE145B ! important][COLOR=#EE145B ! important]download[/COLOR][/COLOR] of the game to one phone number and on one phone model only. If you delete or otherwise remove the game from your phone, or change your handset, you will have to buy it again. About updates, I’m sorry, I have no information."

If any one is upset about buying the game before you knew the above refund policy, you can do this to reinstall if you need.

1.Make a backup your game.
2.Turn your device into Airplane Mode and install the game.
Start the game , when asked for internet connection, choose Wi-fi.
Lets the game turn on Wi-Fi for you and wait for complete download.

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
"...according to our refund policy, once the game is successfully installed, we cannot resend it for any reason, unless you buy it again. One purchase entitles you to one [COLOR=#EE145B ! important][COLOR=#EE145B ! important]download[/COLOR][/COLOR] of the game to one phone number and on one phone model only. If you delete or otherwise remove the game from your phone, or change your handset, you will have to buy it again. About updates, I’m sorry, I have no information."

If any one is upset about buying the game before you knew the above refund policy, you can do this to reinstall if you need.

1.Make a backup your game.
2.Turn your device into Airplane Mode and install the game.
Start the game , when asked for internet connection, choose Wi-fi.
Lets the game turn on Wi-Fi for you and wait for complete download.

Reading before Buying is always good, but your steps of workaround are working ;)

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad to help, By the way 9 years ago (28 now) I worked at Walt Disney World............as Tigger. :)

disney-tigger.jpg

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahah...................lol........Wow, don't know what to say.

Revenge will be mine RinTinTigger. Watch your back my friend. :icon_ devil:

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahah...................lol........Wow, don't know what to say.

Revenge will be mine RinTinTigger. Watch your back my friend. :icon_ devil:

You cant give it to me THAT STUPID i need it ;)
But good luck trying ^^
:icon_ banana:

I will be in the shadows :ph34r:, reading every post you make. Waiting for your words to slip up............an I will strike! :happy: