[Video] Gamelofts Dungeon Hunter HD - played

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net

Hey folks,

after we all noticed the big problems with gameolft, releasing wrong versions of games, and players not getting a good game for 5 Bucks, i got a swap-version of the new game "Dungeon Hunter 3D". This new version of the game will be handed out today to those, who bought a game not working by gameloft. To give you a short inside view, i made this video for Mobiflip, which i wanna show you here!

*******SPOILERS INSIDE********

^^

Have fun

[video=youtube;_EwQLQyo6kw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EwQLQyo6kw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Dungeon Hunter HD für Android by mobiFlip.de HD[/video]

Last edited:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
very very nice... reminds me of dungeon siege :D

chops

Reaction score
i see 6.99 for these games where do u guys see 5.00 for the games

chops

Reaction score
has anyone tried modern combat sandstorm out yet i a really interested in that one just wanted to hear a review before i bought it

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
has anyone played it yet? it looks like a gauntlet\diablo type game and very cool... if anyone has any comments on it's playability i would love to know

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Still can't connect to this site... this game looks great, guess i'll just go back to some snes games.

Alas, I am also being told that this site is freaking it up big time, please help elaborate why this site is so bad for android and why they cannot release games on the android market?

Ainvar

Reaction score
They need to provide demos for their games. I dont think I should have to pay 6.99 to see if this game is fun or not.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
They need to provide demos for their games. I dont think I should have to pay 6.99 to see if this game is fun or not.

True, at least with the Market there's a chance for a refund.

Ainvar

Reaction score

True, at least with the Market there's a chance for a refund.

exactly!! I see they have a good bit of games on their but I guess they do all their major releases via their website first.

Sinizar

Reaction score
I bought it. Just google Gameloft and Dungeon Hunter together. The main page is down but you can get to all the game pages. Choose Droid and purchase it.

Good game, good control, nice graphics. If you like action rpgs like Diablo pick it up.