Problem with "Dungeon Hunter II" from Gameloft on Bionic

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
On December 1st I downloaded Dungeon Hunter II from Gameloft's website. It plays extremely well on my Bionic EXCEPT when I was going to Gothicus Castle.

For those who haven't played this RPG, when you're ready to go to a new map it gives you an option to either enter the new area (in my case Gothicus Castle) or go to the World Map where I can go to previous maps. When I try to go to Gothicus Castle, the game loads to about the 3/4 mark, goes black and then the game ends. No error message, just back to my home screen. Same with trying to access the World Map at that point. All other maps points work.

Has this happened to anyone else and how did they solve it? I'm loath to do so, but I suppose the best thing is to uninstall the game and download it again as I'm still within the 90 days. I sent an email to Gameloft, but no reply as yet. Just wanted to see if it has happened to anyone else.

Last edited:

Briankbl

Reaction score
I just can't believe this damn game isn't available on the GNex yet... I play DH: Alliance on my PS3 all the time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
aaf709

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I ended up uninstalling the game and reinstalling. Interesting; I went to their mobile site and they wanted me to pay again, until I went there on the browser I used to install the game. When I did that it said I had already downloaded and would I like to download again.

OP
aaf709

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Again it stopped at the same point. I uninstalled the game again as I found out that while the game was unistalled, the huge data file wasn't. We'll see if it happens again.

BTW, their customer support said it might be a bug and they're going to give me one of their other games for free.

OP
aaf709

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, it seems to be better. This time the game didn't quit. The odd thing was that there were 2 levers I didn't pull this time.