Dungeon Hunter crash/restart problem?

Reaction score
Like a week back i picked up Dungeon Hunter for free during Gamelofts advent calendar event in which they were giving out free things every day till Christmas, I picked it up, had it sent to my phone, installed it, worked great!

However...

I would say about 5-10 minutes into game play, it will do one of two things

It will either freeze then send me back to my androids home screen

Or restart my phone fully

I tried emailing gameloft about this problem, but they wanted too much personal information, my full name, my address, my phone number, the name on my credit card?! i didn't feel conformable giving out that much information so i told them forget it, and this is why I'm here.

Anyone know why this might be happening? I'm running a Motorola droid 2.2 froyo,OC'ed to 900 MHZ, temps are 25-30c in game

Any tips or ideas on how to fix this would be GREAT help, it looks like a neat game and will give me something to do on downtime while at work, thanks!

TLDR; Game either restarts phone or crashes to android home menu after 5-10 minutes of game play, any ideas?

OP
MajorMontanaMax
Reaction score
After sending another email back to gameloft, they don't seem to understand that i got the game for free from them, they want to see a receipt and credit card info?

Bump!