Vibrate on phone keypad

Shuler74

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to turn off the vibrate on the phone keypad when dialing a number or if it is even possible, too much lag when trying to put in the number for a call.

Thanks

OP
S

Shuler74

Reaction score
Anyone know or is there a app that can change the phone keypad

OP
S

Shuler74

Reaction score
Tried that still vibrates when you dial a number on the number keypad....the reason I want it off because there is lag when trying to hit the buttons

MooseStuff

Reaction score
yea sorry i realised i was wrong lol. i havent found a setting yet for that. even turning off haptic feedback doesnt do it

alexhendershott

Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in, if anyone knows of a haptic feedback controller app as well. I am dieing for this functionality as I too would love to turn it off on the dialer, the lock screen, and answering calls.

MooseStuff

Reaction score
I havent been able to find one. maybe when we get root it is something you could change?

PaulL

Reaction score
I can't determine how to turn it off, either. I agree that the lag is too long.

I've tried turning off Haptic feedback, as well as turning off keyboard vibrate in the Android Keyboard setting.

I can't see where haptic feedback EVER goes off .. maybe there's a glitch?

Grinch

Reaction score
I'm gonna chime in just to lurk here...I've been wanting to turn off the vibe to eliminate lag as well.

dverplank

Reaction score
I am chiming in too. Mylock gets rid of the lock screen but I cannot get rid of the haptic feedback on the phone dialpad