Very disappointed!

medicTHREE

Reaction score
I got the 1 year pricing with a $100 mail in rebate because i was not eligable for an upgrade until 4/2010. total came to $260 with the rebate and they gave me a bunch of accessories for free for extending the 2 year contract. You cant do the 1 year pricing online you have to be at a local store.

You CAN do the one year pricing online. I just did it(and cancelled). You go online, click upgrade, choose your line, and it will show a 2 year price.

OP
Ricowan

Ricowan

Reaction score
Just so we're all on the same page, here's what VerizonWireless.com is showing for my account:

Eligible for New Every Two discount on 10/18/10. Eligible to upgrade with discounted pricing on 10/18/10. If you prefer, you can upgrade today at full retail price.Your contract end date is 02/18/11

December 18th is when I will hit 10 months, I hope I can get the one year discount then.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just so we're all on the same page, here's what VerizonWireless.com is showing for my account:

Eligible for New Every Two discount on 10/18/10. Eligible to upgrade with discounted pricing on 10/18/10. If you prefer, you can upgrade today at full retail price.Your contract end date is 02/18/11

December 18th is when I will hit 10 months, I hope I can get the one year discount then.

If it's your "primary" line after 10 months you are eligable for the 1 year upgrade price. the "primary" is the key to it

OP
Ricowan

Ricowan

Reaction score
It's my only line, so yeah I assume it's my primary although it's not mentioned anywhere on VerizonWireless.com that I can see. Good news, thanks!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's my only line, so yeah I assume it's my primary although it's not mentioned anywhere on VerizonWireless.com that I can see. Good news, thanks!

It's a "yearly" upgrade. Oy'ull have to go in or call in. Going through online I think doesn't work for it. I used itlast year to get my Storm. I should have kept my Pearl, but you live and learn

SBOTI74

Reaction score
My first post here. Hello everyone. Just had to chime is about how cool my freakin wife is... I'm not due for new every 2 till March. But, my wife is, or was now... I was able to call Verizon, get them to order the phone with my wifes line, which is primary. So, $299 - $100 NE2 - $100 mail in = $99 plus tax! Sorry, don't mean to rub it in, just excited....

Getting ready to load my brain from all you guys and your threads. Thanks everyone.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey! sorry i missed your post to start with.. welcome to the forums! enjoy and contribute if you can or want to.. and don't be afraid to ask questions!