verizons NEW $400.00 vill to accountt limit

matt192004

Reaction score
I realize this is OLD news BUT Back in December 2011 Me and my gf went into the local vzw store and purchased some accessories and paid with bill to the account well when we checked out we asked how much was left after the purchase and the lady told us that everyone had a 400.00 maximum bill to account limit. I dont know about anyone else but I FEEL each customer should be treated as an indvidual account and amount each customer is allowed to bill should be different one small limit for everyone stinks. Customers like us that had a limit of well over a thousand dollars a month and because of a small percent of sorry customer got it reduced to 400.00 over half the amount chopped off when we have NEVER missed a payment that is unfair are seems that way to us what does everyone else think? as an exmaple we ordered my gf a phone earlier in the month and with accessories it went over the small fixed 400 amount by 8.00 and computer wouldnt except it so rep had 2 take some accessories off the order but they got it worked out but my point is the way they are doing isnt right purnish the good for the actions of the bad. How do good customers like ourseoves get vzw to up the limit are put it to unlimited and treat the amount billed 2 the account as part of the cell phone service? if people dont pay it all they lose service. I say they should have NO limit as long as YOU pay YOUR BILL on time and have NO past DUE amount YOU can BILL any amount you want to to YOUR individual acccount. then when people DONT pay are have an OUTSTANDING balance dont let them bill ANYMORE. PURNISH the bad NOT the good LIKE us WE CANT drive and CANT go to the bank on a last second notice that is why this is upsetting us so much PLUS the principal we are GOOD customer NEVER late with a bill payment and this is OUR thank YOU really?? this stinks anyone opinions and are help is appreciate
I have already had 1 custoemr service represenative tell me they was having fraud problems well the solution to that is to MAKE the accountt OWNER verify and approve the charges to the account via a PHONE call from represenative when it is for a PHONE are HIGH PRICED equiptment IT MIGHT take time BUT would have prevented this junk. thanks for reading and commenting
thanks again

Insidious

Reaction score
Lol Verizon won't even let me bill to to my account because we changed account holders names, which 'reset everything.' We've been customers forever but they tell us there's physically nothing that they can do. The system won't allow it. Honestly, Verizon's payment policies are all out of wack. Ecspecially their billing to account.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
If I need something to be paid later rather then now I just use my credit card.

Personally, I've never been a fan of bill to the monthly end bill for the cell phone. That's just me though.

OP
M

matt192004

Reaction score
It is the principal of the matter that bothers us soi much we USED to be able to bill over a thosunad dolalrs a month to oiur account nd it would reset itself each month when our bill reset and we NEVER went over that amount NEVER We NEVER even came close to it and we PAID EACH and EVERY BILL in FULL and on time as we ALWAYS have done. WHO DO we complain to to get them to re examine there procedure for bill to account? It is NO fair and IF enough of us post our dissatisfaction the right one will read this and they will have to up the limits are make the amount unlimited and have stricter due date policies which should be the case the anyway the heck with this 3 4 and 5 days grace period junk. People can say well it dont bother me well as an example lets say you pay your bill every month on time and say a brand new phone comes out you wanted priced at say $600.00 with no contract are upgrade so ok you want to purchase this phone but cant get to the bank plus you dont want to have to go through the trouble of going to the bank are in our case cant drive and it is almsot impossible to go to the bank at the laast minute and you dont have a credit card and you have always paid your bill on time ( and have always had over a thosuand dollar limit and have billed over four hundreed dollars in the past and paid it back in full with the next statement.) then they introudce this "standard" limit of 400.00 so instaead of you being able to bill the full price of phone and any accessories you want and are may need before this new standard hilling amount in the good ol days they would have said you can bill this to your account and just pay it when your next bill comes due just know it will be extra by this much, IF they are worried about fraud they SHOULD and COULD call the account owenr and get him are her to verify and clear the purchase before thew order is processed approved and submitted. I WANT vzw to review these policies and go back to the OLD billing ways I hate this NEW "universal standard" people wouldnt put stuff on the bill IF they couldnt pay it when the time come. does anyone else agree are disagree DONY BE SHY. IF anyone works for vz are whatever and read this they should take it to the head people who made the unviersal decision show them our dissatisfaction with the new unviersal stanhdard of billing