Verizon Updates Website With RAZR ICS Support Docs

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzwrazrics.jpg

Ice Cream Sandwich support documents for Motorola's RAZR and RAZR MAXX have surfaced on Verizon's website. Their website shows that the update is build 6.16.211, which was previously leaked and rumored to be the final build. Along with all the standard ICS features this update will also bring global roaming, improved Bluetooth audio, and other various tweaks to Verizon apps and basic phone functions. Check out the support docks for ICS on the RAZR here. Unfortunately none of the support documentation says when the update is rolling out, only that it's coming soon. The update could roll out any day now, so check back and we'll let you know as soon as it goes live.

Source: Android Police

helron

Reaction score
So, shoul we do it or wait for them to push it? Not all that familiar with doing tis stuff on my own. Your opinions are valued. Help, pla:)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Its not released yet. They will still do a soak test before they release it. Don't expect it for a few more days :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
It has to come out before the end of next week, in order to make that Q2 dead line.

We should start betting! I'm going to say... June 29th. Cause it's my birthday :happy3: If I was a razr owner it would be the perfect gift.