Verizon Unlimited Price Break Down.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Sorry, I like being in control of my money and dispersing it when necessary. I don't want to run the risk of the money not being there when they go to collect and I end up being overdrawn or something.

I like Autopay. VZW is probably tired of customers, like me, that always pay my bill, but not usually always on time. It's not because I don't have the money. It's because I pay bills twice a month. And if VZW is due on the 10th, and one of my "pay dates" is the 15th, guess what? *Late. They don't charge a late fee, soooooo....

I also don't spend more then I make, so it's impossible for me to get an overdraft. I always keep enough in my account to pay AT LEAST 2 months worth of bills.

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
From what I can tell:

1 line = $130
2 lines = $150
3 lines = $170
4 lines = $190

Note: the discount is for Autopay which I NEVER let companies do.
Jonny, we have two lines. what i did noticed today they must have change my account to have rollover data and safety mode.

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
No business discounts.
They seem to have an issue with line access charges also.
Until they get the line access sorted out, I'm not switching.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
New unlimited plan for our 3 lines ended up being $60 more expensive then old plan. I think I'll milk old plan a little longer.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I like Autopay. VZW is probably tired of customers, like me, that always pay my bill, but not usually always on time. It's not because I don't have the money. It's because I pay bills twice a month. And if VZW is due on the 10th, and one of my "pay dates" is the 15th, guess what? *Late. They don't charge a late fee, soooooo....

I also don't spend more then I make, so it's impossible for me to get an overdraft. I always keep enough in my account to pay AT LEAST 2 months worth of bills.
Guilty. Except I do it because money is tight. My VZW bill is due at the end of the month & falls in the same paycheck as my cable/internet bill & rent is due on the first.

Hasn't happened lately, but when something else comes up, VZW is always the bill that I choose to pay late.

My wife loves autopay, but I'm not a fan. Like someone else said, I like to know the money is there & be in control of when they take it, even though it's basically always there.
Jonny, we have two lines. what i did noticed today they must have change my account to have rollover data and safety mode.
Double check that. Carry over data is included in these newer plans, but safety net is an extra charge for all but the largest data plans. If you don't need that with carry over, I wouldn't pay for it if it's not included.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Amagine

Reaction score
They do now. I generally do about the same. I noticed on the last bill a 5.00 charge. So, yeah. May want to keep an eye on this and next month's if your not on time. I have a feeling, if they are pushing auto pay, they are going to push against those who float the pay date.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Anyone know how upgrades would work on this plan? Probably the only thing that's going to hold me back from switching back. I like being able to switch whenever I please without being penalized with T-Mobile.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
I am seriously considering. I have 2 grandfathered unlimited and three 5 gb plans that cost about $400. My upgrade thing says $100 savings, not counting my kids still going over the 5 gb. Plus you get hotspot which don't have now. I can definitely live under the 22 Gb but is that each line or everyone together?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
The fact that they killed Discounts for the Unlimited really hurts me from Considering it. I did look to see the difference but since i switched to the New Plans with Rollover and Safety net I have more Data than Ive ever used. I was Frugal and had a 6GB Plan amongst 4 Phones and had the FamilyBase to limit everyone. I switched to the 12GB when I got my Z Force and Bill didnt really Change. On top of that I got 2GB Extra for my Line. I just had my Dad upgrade and he got 2GB also. I dropped my 12GB Plan to a 8GB Plan which is the Lowest to get the Free Data Bonus for Life. I Never went over 6 but since i know i have more im using LTE over WiFi when im out. I was using my Xfinity WiFi when on the go if needed to save Data. I just hate $330 Phone bills. Maybe i will look around once i pay off my Phones.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
OK I did it, I save about $100 a month and once the lines on contract go off I will save that $60 total more. I think the added benefit that I get hotspot and the Video Streaming (which was alot of the kids data) pushed me to do it. So technically I save more against the constant overages between the 3 kids. The usage on the 2 grandfathered plans was never over the 22 GB so I hope not to see any differences. And the chat agent made the plan retroactive for this month so I save already, since it was less and one kid already had an overage (that was what he said anyway). That's $120 credit technically.

Before when I was trying to price the shared xl plans, the contract access fees on 3 phones ($60) negated the savings and I lost 2 unlimited plans. This time it was less including the fees and technically gained data on 3 lines. I also did auto pay to save $10 more. Bill gets paid regardless so yeah give me $120 more. We were on an old 1400 minute plan with unlimited text. I have been on Verizon 9 years. Time flies.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I was going to breakdown and Go unlimited but they Raised the Line Access fee for Tablets to $20/mo from $10/mo. I dont even use the LTE on them as they don't leave the house. SO i felt I was Wasting $20. Between losing the Employee Discount and $20 more on Tablet Lines its not worth it since i really dont exceed 12GB. I would have used it to Tether my Kids tablets on trips though.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For the record, employer discount remains on your account, it just doesn't apply to the unlimited plan itself. The benefit would be that many company discounts also give you a discount on accessories purchased at a corporate store, and that discount will still apply. Also, military and veteran discounts DO apply to the unlimited plan.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
I must be a minority because the only discount I receive is the 8% off service none on accessories.