Verizon Razr Maxx/Droid brand MAJOR EMAIL PROBLEMS

ThyKingZG

Reaction score
Apparently there's something going on with the email interchange with motorola and verizon currently.

On all devices the aol,gmail,yahoo,msn, etc icons have all been removed under "my accounts, email accounts", the only remaining icon currently there is "other".

Which obviously sucks, because having one red @ icon for email does not work in this day and age.

Also, emails are NOT being pushed to the phones and a manual refresh is having to be done 90% of the time to get new emails in.

ripstar42

Reaction score
I have this exact same problem. This is such ****. And how is there no fix for this yet? This started happening last friday. About to switch back to iphone.

beachron

Reaction score
Email problems.

I agree. One red icon for multiplr emails is wrong. I had the others on my Razr at one time, however.

Also my Razr won't push emails through. I have to constantly refresh. Three of my friends with the same phone have similar problems.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I didn't know that this was still an issue for anyone... I have a different notifier for each email type I use, and I never have a problem with emails pushing to my phone.

skipbl92

Reaction score
Hmm, all my accounts are there. The only issue I have is with my Earthlink one. I have mine set to Manaul, but every now and again it auto switches to check every 15 minutes. I have switched it back to manual, but for some reason it doesn't stick. Its been this way since I got the phone at the beginning of March.

shutterbunny

Reaction score
Same issue for me--started Friday. Phone was working fine until Friday and then bam, no new emails, can't find emails, have to refresh to get them...what is the point? I was ready to leave Verizon but stayed for the Razr...my mistake! Now I'm sucked into a 2 year contract with a buggy phone. Hopefully there is an easy fix out there ad someone will post it.