Verizon Note 4 Root Imminent!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
20140928T043633.jpg

Alrighty folks get out your wallets, that is if you have placed a bounty on the Verizon Note 4. Developer "Hsbadr" along with the help of "Gatesjr" have a root method in the works for the Verizon Note 4. So far this is a method for the elite users.

This will not be a simple one click method like what we saw with the Galaxy S6 earlier this week. Instead you will be required to follow a long list of steps including flashing your Note 4 back to KitKat, rooting with Kingroot (achieves temp root), partition your external sdcard into two separate partitions one Fat32 and one Ext4, run some commands, install multisystem, uninstall kingroot app, and the list goes on and on. Like I said for now the method is not for the faint of heart, but in the end you will end up running a stock rooted Lollipop rom on your Galaxy Note 4! The method is still being tweaked and a final version should be released shortly. Head to the link below for full details.

via XDA

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
impossibru-reaction-face-ayumu-kato-japanese-guy.jpg

Or so we've been told here repeatedly for nearly a year.

I've been waiting with bated breath for this but I'll wait a little while longer for a not-so-complicated refinement of the process. I don't need a one-click app but I don't mind saying the process listed above makes me more than a tad nervous. :confused: