Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
It seems that Verizon wants to get in on the holiday spirit early and improve their image and profit margin at the same time. They just announced their own unique "one-of" holiday which will commence on November 26th. It's basically a one day opportunity to get some interesting gifts to keep you entertained and connected while traveling this holiday season. What's really intriguing is that you don't actually need to be a Verizon customer to take advantage of some of this:
- Amazon: Selection of 10 free/discounted apps, plus two free Audible book downloads (new members) or $10 Audible credit (current members)
- Apple: $4.99 credit toward any app store/iTunes purchase. (While supplies last)
- Conde Nast: Free Digital Edition downloads of 17 Conde Nast Publications, including Wired, Vanity Fair andGQ
- Free WiFi: 30-minute complimentary Internet sessions through Boingo Wireless (at airports) and Gogo Technologies (inflight)
- JetBlue: Free internet for the duration flights between November 26th and December 24th.
- Pandora Media: Free seven-day trial of Pandora One.
- Verizon FiOS: Special mobile access to popular movies and TV shows from November 26 to December 1, compliments of Verizon FiOS, by downloading the free FiOS Preview app.
Finally, if you are a Verizon customer, but are not on a MORE Everything plan, you can get a small consolation prize: You can get $10 off a Mophie Juice Pack 4,000.
Here's the landing page for more info: Connection Day with Great Digital Gifts - Verizon Wireless