T-Mobile is Directly Targeting Verizon Customers with Newest Promo

alhadee12

Reaction score
No I havent. That irritates me horribly! I don't show any bonus data just the 18GB that I signed up for on the XXL plan. They need to change the wording on that. Very very deceiving

Note 4tified
I agree, she said they would give me the 2GB of bonus data for my son's line only.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Domestic violence

Reaction score
I just reviewed my plan. MORE Everything unltd talk/text with 10gb (+1gb for 2 years).... With a corporate discount, it's $85/mo

If I moved to the XL plan, my monthly bill would increase to $105/mo for 12gb (lose the 1gb/yr) and no mention of the additional 2gb of promo data

I'd be paying $40 more/mo and gain 1gb of data

No thx

alhadee12

Reaction score
If I went that direction, I'd be paying $20 more per month for one gb of data
I would pay $10 more, but I'm not going upgrade or add lines to get the data. In that situation you lose money.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Domestic violence

Reaction score
Agreed. Unless it was a significant increase, say 5+gb/mo, id spring for the $20... but certainly not for 1 measly gb

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was going to join my wife's More Everything plan with her 3 lines to my More Everything plan with 3 lines, and swith to the XXL plan myself when I saw that ad for the free 2GB per line.
I called in and the rep told me that we don't qualify, because it's for upgrading to a new phone, or starting a new line.
I said that the ad says "for each line that you activate or upgrade on our verizon plan", and I want to activate 6 lines on that plan...
It was a no go.
I thought that since we're not under contract, that I should cancel our service, then activate all phones.....not wanting to imagine that headache.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using Tapatalk

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Next time, someone needs to tag me so I'm not late to the party ;-)
Fine print says with qualifying upgrade or new smartphone line of service only.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

alhadee12

Reaction score
I was going to join my wife's More Everything plan with her 3 lines to my More Everything plan with 3 lines, and swith to the XXL plan myself when I saw that ad for the free 2GB per line.
I called in and the rep told me that we don't qualify, because it's for upgrading to a new phone, or starting a new line.
I said that the ad says "for each line that you activate or upgrade on our verizon plan", and I want to activate 6 lines on that plan...
It was a no go.
I thought that since we're not under contract, that I should cancel our service, then activate all phones.....not wanting to imagine that headache.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using Tapatalk

In your case the only way you would qualify is starting a account in your name instead of your wife's. However, the rep I spoke with said as long as you're adding a NEW line or UPGRADE an existing line you would qualify. Only the new or upgraded line would receive the 2GB promotion.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I am sick of VZW'S fine print. I have decided to leave them and go elsewhere... No fine print or asterisks here to say hey look here.

018952cce267beadf30b6e87864a480e.jpg
4638dc4024e7763aa8b1abda9d7d22ba.jpg

Note 4tified