T-Mobile is Offering a $200 Credit Per Line for Sprint Customers to Switch

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
t-mo-andti-sprint-promo-nov-2015.png

It looks like T-Mobile may have been a bit "intimidated" by Sprint's latest pricing shift. Sprint recently shared a new plan promo that lets you basically take 50% off of your current bill if you switch from any of the other major carriers, T-Mobile, Verizon or AT&T. It will also pay you up to $650 in credits to cover any balance you owe or any early termination fees.

Because of this aggressive move, T-Mobile is now specifically targeting Sprint customers with a $200 per line credit if you switch from Sprint to T-Mo. For those considering this offer, you will have to choose a T-Mobile Simple Choice postpaid plan starting Thursday, November 26. No device trade-in is required for the bill credit.

To be clear, the deal also targets Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile postpaid and prepaid customers, but its big focus is obviously the Now Network. When the carriers actually start duking it out, the consumer ends up the big winner with big savings. Let's just cross our fingers that Verizon and AT&T are forced to jump into the fray.

For more details on T-Mo's offer, here's their press release: T-Mobile Brightens the Holidays for Sprint Customers with an Extra $200 per Person | T-Mobile Newsroom

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
LMAO! I love T-Mobiles attitude. "The nations slowest and smallest..."

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LMAO! I love T-Mobiles attitude. "The nations slowest and smallest..."

Which is funny, because where i live T-Mobile can't hold light to any of the other service providers. Sprint, Verizon and AT&T have great service here, T-Mobile, you lose signal all the time where i'd have full bars on the other networks.

Caesars

Reaction score
Here in NE Ohio, it's MagentaLand. They must have been doing some major band 12 work in Ohio, it's crazy that the "value network" is the best where I am from :).

Love competition :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Here in NE Ohio, it's MagentaLand. They must have been doing some major band 12 work in Ohio, it's crazy that the "value network" is the best where I am from :).

Love competition :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The "best" how? My friends with tmo hate the service. Would love to drop vzw.

Caesars

Reaction score
I'm 100% satisfied with the coverage and data speeds/unlimited data.

This is speaking from multiple band 12 devices. If your friends stick with T-Mobile, advise them to get band 12 phones ;-). My voice coverage is great , and where I am at a majority of the time, I'm above 30mb down.

Just a solid network with lots of awesome perks.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk