Verizon Galaxy Nexus available for just $154.99 from LetsTalk

is this suppose to ask for the phone number you are upgrading? because it never asked which line i was upgrading...

i just chose the plan the closel

Current Charges To Be Billed By: LetsTalk
Product Description Price Discount Qty Subtotal
Galaxy Nexus by Samsung $729.99 $480.00 1 $249.99
Limited Time 4G Double Your Data Promotion! FREE
Coupon: FaceBook VZW-Xmas (-$75.00) (-$75.00)
Shipping: Overnight $0.00 $0.00
Tax: MA $0.00
Total to be charged: $174.99

* Tax is added to all orders shipped to CA & TX and is based on the full retail price or cost of the product. For most new activations, LetsTalk.com pays these taxes for you. .

Service Charges To Be Billed Directly By : Verizon Wireless
Monthly Service Charges Monthly Fee Qty Subtotal
Verizon Wireless Nationwide Share Talk 1400 $79.99 1 $79.99
- Pay Per Message Sent / Received $0.00 1 $0.00
- 2 Year Upgrade $0.00 1 $0.00
- Upgrades Only - Keep My Current Data Feature (View Details for Important Disclaimer) $0.00 1 $0.00
- Shared Line Network Access for Family Talk Plans $0.00 1 $0.00
Total: $79.99

this better not mess up my texting service which is currently unlimited, but did not see the option for it to select

You might want to cancel your order if you care about the plan you had beforehand. On the slickdeals thread, multiple people have contacted Verizon and been told that 3rd party retailers cannot guarantee that you keep your original plan. If you had any special plan that was cheaper than the default ones listed, you WILL pay more for less if you get the phone via LetsTalk. They let you retain your old data plan, but not your old talk+text plan if it is not supported or listed at a higher price within their system.

If you tried changing back to an old plan via VZW, you might very well be charged back by LetsTalk.

Been trying to call these guys for about 2 hours now with no luck. The customer service number on the site doesn't work and neither has the live chat. I might have to get my phone elsewhere. I really don't wanna jack up my unlimited plan.

I chose the wrong family plan. I have the family share txt and voice. Unlimited txt, which matches the selected plan description.

So I'm gonna pull the trigger, but still hesitant lol

You might want to cancel your order if you care about the plan you had beforehand. On the slickdeals thread, multiple people have contacted Verizon and been told that 3rd party retailers cannot guarantee that you keep your original plan. If you had any special plan that was cheaper than the default ones listed, you WILL pay more for less if you get the phone via LetsTalk. They let you retain your old data plan, but not your old talk+text plan if it is not supported or listed at a higher price within their system.

If you tried changing back to an old plan via VZW, you might very well be charged back by LetsTalk.

Did a little checking around and if you go with Let Talk they will then become the owners of your account, still using the Verizon network but not a Verizon core account.
It's kinda like going with Simple Mobile you establish an account with them while they still let you use the host network.

I rather pay the additional funds and deal with Verizon instead of a third party.

Just my opinion but Lets Talk can have whatever rules, stipulations within the small print and Verizon cant do anything.
If Lets Talk wants to stop offering a plan or wants to change something they can.

Just a FYI for those interested

The bill is the same, and the contract is the same (except the extra charge to LT.com for early cancellation, which is only valid for 6 months).

My bill is still going to be coming from VZW.

I am not seeing the issue.

I chose the wrong family plan. I have the family share txt and voice. Unlimited txt, which matches the selected plan description.

So I'm gonna pull the trigger, but still hesitant lol

I did the same thing. I chose the family share 1400. I did not see one with unlimited texts, I just wanted to add a new phone not change anything. I tried the phone number, it just rings and rings. Chat says there are 182 people in front of me. I emailed them. If no luck getting through I will just bail and go with verizon store and pay more. I am a little nervous

Did a little checking around and if you go with Let Talk they will then become the owners of your account, still using the Verizon network but not a Verizon core account.
It's kinda like going with Simple Mobile you establish an account with them while they still let you use the host network.

I rather pay the additional funds and deal with Verizon instead of a third party.

Just my opinion but Lets Talk can have whatever rules, stipulations within the small print and Verizon cant do anything.
If Lets Talk wants to stop offering a plan or wants to change something they can.

Just a FYI for those interested

So now I'm worried that letstalk owns the rights to the other individual plans that are on my account? Like will me family members have to go through letstalk.com now or something to upgrade their devices, or change their plan? Thats worrying me. I'm a individual plan that is a secondary line, and another family member is the account owner. Is that going to change anything with their account?

Same, how do you bail in case you need to? I don't see a cancel order link anywhere.

I did the same thing. I chose the family share 1400. I did not see one with unlimited texts, I just wanted to add a new phone not change anything. I tried the phone number, it just rings and rings. Chat says there are 182 people in front of me. I emailed them. If no luck getting through I will just bail and go with verizon store and pay more. I am a little nervous

Just completed my order. Theres 2 1400 family share plans...one has NO unlimited text for $79.99 and the other one family share plan is $109 WITH unlimited tx.

you want the one for $109

I can also confirm the facebook coupon code is still active and working.

$174.99 for a Galaxy Nexus w/free overnight shipping...Not bad on launch day

mine is still waiting on carrier approval : / I am anxious. sue me. lol

So I see that I can keep my unlimited data, but I am not seeing where I can keep my existing voice plan.

I think that's part of the catch. I had 450 minutes, with 1500 text, which is 54.99 a month originally.

The closest plan they have is 450 minutes, with unlimited text, which is only 5$ a month more.

All they have is unlimited text, or pay for text in their plans, no in-between.

But I figure 6months x 5 dollars = 30 extra dollars.I will change it back after 6 months. So it's still a great deal. 70 dollars cheaper than it would be going through verizon.

Just called the customer service number to cancel my order (for some reason this is all making me nervous...after I pushed buttons to speak with a representative, I waited 20 mins on the phone before I gave up waiting. Some customer service huh? Awesome.

Can I still get my phone insured thru asurion if I buy from justtalk?

you have 30 days to take in a new phone to a verizon store to get insurance approved on the device.

THIS, but i'm not sure if that voids the contract between you and let'stalk.com, by changing your "plan".

Can anyone help put us at ease

I wont be dealing with LetTalk again. I had multiple issues from them back when we decided to try AT&T. The phones were bad and we tried to get new ones. Then they sent us some different phones and they still didn't work right. AT&T wouldn't help us at all since we didn't buy from them. Sent em all back.

X

The bill is the same, and the contract is the same (except the extra charge to LT.com for early cancellation, which is only valid for 6 months).

My bill is still going to be coming from VZW.

I am not seeing the issue.

Issue is they will control the plan roll outs or grandfather status.
I just cam back from Verizon and they confirmed that they can not control what a third party vendor does.
Yes you will be billed via Verizon but that doesn't mean that you will have all the offers that Verizon offer there customer base.

Not looking to argue you can think what you want.
I got stuck years ago and it smelled the same way this did last night at 0301 EST, when I was researching this.

Just a FYI thats it

Back