verizon chat window? help

hyp7

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the chat window to pop up on verizons site we have been trying for hours to ask questions and cant get it to work.
cant even get into their forum their site SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Try calling them, its quicker and the chat people are useless.

OP
H

hyp7

Reaction score
I have called them and the only way I can get the Droid for 199 is online. This is what the call center told me

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Then just go into your account and order it. You don't need to chat if you qualify for that price. Go to upgrade your device and do it.

endurance

Reaction score
I have called them and the only way I can get the Droid for 199 is online. This is what the call center told me
i got mine at best buy for 199 and newegg has droid for 149

Yom

Reaction score
Got mine today at the Costco wireless kiosk for $199.00 and a couple of cheap (but effective) accessories. Car charger, soft case/pouch. Plus I got to walk around and eat lunch at all the little sample areas. I was eligible for the upgrade and was hoping I'd do a little better but it's all good. Now all I have to do is scour this site and learn how to use the thing
(The Andouille Chicken Sausage things are quite tasty!)

texasPI

Reaction score
Got mine today at the Costco wireless kiosk for $199.00 and a couple of cheap (but effective) accessories. Car charger, soft case/pouch. Plus I got to walk around and eat lunch at all the little sample areas. I was eligible for the upgrade and was hoping I'd do a little better but it's all good. Now all I have to do is scour this site and learn how to use the thing
(The Andouille Chicken Sausage things are quite tasty!)

LOL! I sampled that sausage today too! I refer to all those sample stations as the "senior lunch buffet".

OP
H

hyp7

Reaction score
Well I figured it out and got my droid coming YA YA ! I did ask a bunch of questions and kept the chat conversation. In case they try and charge me for something.

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you hyp7. Seems everyone is getting different stories on what price/deal is available where. I got mine by calling *611 to inquire about how much it'd cost me to get it activated if I bought one on eBay, since I was not eligible for contract discounts. Ended up getting it from them during that call for $199.

OP
H

hyp7

Reaction score
I tried the calling 611 thing and was flat out told whould get my droid for 399 minus the 100 dollar mail in rebate. I asked told him I might as well go to the store and do it that way and not wait on shipping. To avoid the rebate thing you have to do it online which I did and it worked out fine just have to wait till monday to get my new phone.
I was also told that if I had any problems with the phone take it to the store and they would help me. (I was told that I couldnt do this by the guy on the phone). So I guess we will see.

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Glad it seems to be working out for you.

It just amazes me that no two people seem to be offered the same price/deal in the same place.

I guess the best advice is to keep asking around until you find someone, somewhere to sell it for $200 or less, even if you're not eligible for "New Every 2" yet.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It amazing how much time and effort people will spend to save a few bucks..

BeefyBeefo

Reaction score
It's amazing how some people are getting shot down for an early upgrade, and others are seemingly thrown at it. :mad:

It amazing how much time and effort people will spend to save a few bucks..

It's not a "few bucks" when you're comparing contract vs no contract prices.