Droid Social Networking Site

OP
D

droidbook

Reaction score
Ok, I think we're pretty much almost good to go. So here you go guys:

Welcome to DCom

Now this site is in "beta" lol, so please tell me if you notice any bugs,and make as many suggestions as you'd like. I want to make it the best android community out there so I need your help! So HELP!!

I'm still looking for a lot of help if anyone wants to offer any. I need news reporters, some moderators for the forums, and some graphic designers to design a logo. If you think you can help, PM me either on here or on the DCom site.

Oh and it has facebook connect, so it'll only take you less than 2 minutes to sign up and be ready to go if you have Facebook.

The live chat and chatrooms will be up by tomorrow. Ran into a little bit of an issue with them tonight, but we'll be ready tomorrow, promise!

Feedback is always appreciated! Oh...and sign up now!! :)

rcfx

Reaction score

Welcome to DCom

Now this site is in "beta" lol, so please tell me if you notice any bugs,and make as many suggestions as you'd like. I want to make it the best android community out there so I need your help! So HELP!!

I'm still looking for a lot of help if anyone wants to offer any. I need news reporters, some moderators for the forums, and some graphic designers to design a logo. If you think you can help, PM me either on here or on the DCom site.

Oh and it has facebook connect, so it'll only take you less than 2 minutes to sign up and be ready to go if you have Facebook.

The live chat and chatrooms will be up by tomorrow. Ran into a little bit of an issue with them tonight, but we'll be ready tomorrow, promise!

I signed up but never got the activation link? Maybe it takes a day or so?

OP
D

droidbook

Reaction score

Welcome to DCom

No,sorry I apologize for that. I activated your account. Everything should work fine now :).

rcfx

Reaction score

No,sorry I apologize for that. I activated your account. Everything should work fine now :).

Hey! No apologies necessary! A big thank you for what you're doing! I'll check it out!

Sent from Droid via Tapatalk