Verizon Backup Assistant

kort0175

Reaction score
Ok I'm on SuperClean 2.9.2 and love it. My problem is I had only used Verizons Backup Assistant to save my contacts. Backup assistant is no longer on my phone and I have only the gmail contacts that are on my gmail account....no numbers. Any way that backup assistant can be reloaded long enough to get my contacts back?

ziggy484

Reaction score
When i went from 2.9 to 2.9.2 i did the odin, no wipe version and i still had backup assistant... you could go back and do it that way, or see if someone has for you the backupassistant apk, then install it from your sd card

sent from a Superclean, Honeycomb, Voodoo Fascinate

Hymizzle

Reaction score
Go to Startup Wizard on your phone and start backup assistant. If you get it going, backup your contacts to your sd card. There is an option in contacts to do so. Hit menu button and select export contacts to sd card.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

forstir9

Reaction score
When I go to startup wizard and start backup assistant nothing happens.

forstir9

Reaction score
Okay, I managed to get all my contacts back by going to verizonwireless.com/backupassistant

I then had to sign into my online account. I checkmarked all my contacts in my trash folder, went to the action pull down and chose undelete, went back to contacts to confirm they were back and then I chose sync to phone.

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
When i went from 2.9 to 2.9.2 i did the odin, no wipe version and i still had backup assistant... you could go back and do it that way, or see if someone has for you the backupassistant apk, then install it from your sd card

Are you using the voodoo that is with the 2.9.2 or a different voodoo?

Superclean rooted froyo 2.9.2

ziggy484

Reaction score

sent from a Superclean, Voodoo Fascinate

Are you using the voodoo that is with the 2.9.2 or a different voodoo?

Superclean rooted froyo 2.9.2

I'm running the comavolt voodoo... still struggling a bit with battery. Back on straight superclean after trying every theme available, SC itself is still the best i think. doing the whole bstats thing right now