Verizon 4G rollout reaffirmed, thanks to leaked docs

fgonzo98

Reaction score
Sweet! Just in time for my upgrade...hmmm, or just in time for the iPhone on Verizon?

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Cool, my upgrade is in Jan 2011 so hopefully LTE has rolled out by then and there is a nice Android device on it.

Droid101

Reaction score
I last read nov. is when 4G rolls out. The inconsistent info is when 4G phones will be available some say black Friday others say 2011. Wait and see I guess.:)

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
The thing is I would happily keep my Droid if it could use the 4G networks...and from what i can tell the Droid 2 will not be able to either, to bad...

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i hope they allow for early upgrades, like they did with the X. i still didn't qualify for the X, but maybe i will for this one!

Droid Pro? HTC Scorpion??

GohanBurner

Reaction score
I am waiting religously for this to come out! Couldn't come soon enough. Can't wait to ditch my Droid for a newer 4G enabled device. Hopefully they didn't have the same design flaw as the Droid with its crappy headphone jack.

tktouch12

Reaction score
i'm excited for a super fast htc 4g device. and i'm really excited about having a sim card too, i dont know why, i just think it'll be nice to have