Still learning to use my new Bionic, an upgrade from the original Droid.
- Agree, new Gallery is horrible, prefer to see folders. Where is the default picture folder on the new droid? Any recommendations on app that functions like the old Gallery?
- When using the browser, how do I delete "remembered" login information? I saved the wrong login information.
- Motoprint did not find my network printers on a secured network to which the phone is connected. I do have wifi access.
- Setup corporate e-mail which is working fine and syncing to contacts, tasks and calendar. Contacts are fine, however, task and calendar data in my Outlook are not showing up on the Droid. Any new entries do and I've set the Droid to sync all data for a month. Any recommendations on apps that pull data from Outlook 2007 effectively?
- Where is there detailed operating information on this phone and the installed applications?