Use A JoyStick To Play Pokemon Go At Home With This Hack!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Not everyone can get out of the house and walk around the neighborhood. There are those who due to life's circumstances do pretty good just to get out of the bed. For the severely handicapped walking around the neighborhood chasing after Pokemon sounds like a dream. Today a hack was released that allows you to play Pokemon Go without leaving your home. The mod adds a joystick to the game and allows you to walk anywhere just by moving the joystick.

The app does require that you be rooted and that you have the xposed framework installed on your device. Then all you have to do is exposed the Pokemon Go joystick module. Once the joystick module is installed all you have to do is open the game, then open the app and turn on the joystick. This may be the only way to actually catch all the pokemon since they are location based. This mod actually allows you to get to places you may not physically be able to go like behind a locked door, or on the other side of a fence.

This not only helps those who are handicapped get into the game it just makes the game much safer in general. We have already seen people walk off the edge of cliffs, people get run over after standing in traffic, and the stories just go on an on. This is also great for your kids who you may not want to just send out into the world to play the game. Head to the link below for the download.

via HighOnAndroid

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Not gonna lie, I've used a hack before. Not because I can't walk, I've logged quite a few miles in my town but because my area doesn't have many stops or gyms and the pokemon don't seem to be all that abundant past the usual Pidgey, Paras, etc. I've 'teleported' to different areas to get some of the common ones from that area that I can't get myself in my area. It does make the game a bit boring so I've not used it very much. I do prefer the walking part and even the interaction with other Pokemon Go players.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Nice, I can set up a controller that mimics touchscreen controls and output this on my TV. I can finally play Pokemon on the big screen.

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Not gonna lie, I've used a hack before. Not because I can't walk, I've logged quite a few miles in my town but because my area doesn't have many stops or gyms and the pokemon don't seem to be all that abundant past the usual Pidgey, Paras, etc. I've 'teleported' to different areas to get some of the common ones from that area that I can't get myself in my area. It does make the game a bit boring so I've not used it very much. I do prefer the walking part and even the interaction with other Pokemon Go players.
So it basically takes the go out of Pokemon Go? LOL. Seriously though...be careful with this. I've read that Niantic is banning accounts caught using stuff like this to spoof the GPS. It would really suck to lose your account after catching them all.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
So it basically takes the go out of Pokemon Go? LOL. Seriously though...be careful with this. I've read that Niantic is banning accounts caught using stuff like this to spoof the GPS. It would really suck to lose your account after catching them all.

Its actually pretty easy not to get caught. The game calculates the time it would take to travel somewhere. As long as you aren't jumping all over the country, its easy. And again, its less fun so its not something I've done since last week.