Upgrading to Droid

Parrott2727

Reaction score
I had the Blackberry Storm it froze regularily. Switched to a blackberry tour. It's a good phone. The ball sometimes sticks. I'm looking to get the Droid this week. I have a few of questions. I didn't like the keyboard on the storm and the keys are too small on the tour. What have you found regarding the keyboards of the droid? Also can contacts be switched over to the droid from the tour or must they be reentered. I imagine any blackberry apps won't convert. How are the costs for the droid apps? Thank you all for your help:blink:

samiusmc

Reaction score
You're going to love the Droid. I got mine after ditching my blackberry curve. As far as keyboards, ,the Droid takes getting used to. Most apps for the android OS are free or really inexpensive. You can't transfer Blackberry apps to the Droid but you can transfer your contacts.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yup, the poster above beat me to it.. all the apps i have/need are free. welcome to the forums!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't really have anything else to add that the others already said but I wanted to welcome you to the forum. We may have something in common. :)