Upgrade in Nov, what to do what to do!

pinballwizard

Reaction score
Phones don't start getting dished out til the holidays, so wait atleast until after christmas.

nododgy

Reaction score
Perhaps I'm weak, but boy it's hard sitting on an upgrade.

Even harder with Free Phone Friday. I want to hold out for the T2 (working name I know), but if the X or possibly Incredible pops up on this I don't think I can pass it up.

everstar80

Reaction score
i agree with the other posters, we have no idea what may be out by then, but we all know the probability is high that it will more advanced and faster than what is out now.

headphase

Reaction score
Same Dilemma! Free Phone Friday--I mean...just go for the Fascinate right? It is a tough gamble. Based upon what they are offering for other carriers, I would imagine Best Buy will rotate between Blackberry, HTC and Samsung phones for the remainder of the months.

MrTommy

Reaction score
Super phones

I stopped by my local corporate store today just to make sure I still have the "best for me" plan. Girl says one of our two lines is due for an upgrade in November. Now, until I read it here, I didn't even know there was a "super" phone coming out. My fault - I've been away from the site for a while.

Anyway, I'm gonna sit this one out for a while and read HERE about all the problems the first-out-of-the-box'ers have. When things start to smooth out, THEN I'll jump in - maybe. Just lazy I guess. And I'm really comfortable with my original Droid right now. I've had absolutely NO problems with it so far and I can make it work without even thinking about it. And, it even makes phone calls too! :biggrin:

donerico

Reaction score
Perhaps I'm weak, but boy it's hard sitting on an upgrade.

True, but my Droid 1 still being so enjoyable (after a year) plus the fact that I believe in a few months phones will make a big leap in capabilities makes it a lot easier. This has never been the case for me before, I have always been ready to upgrade after 6 months!