Upgrade from Razr MAXX to S4

skipbl92

Reaction score
I have been reading different reviews and I am looking for actual users who may have upgraded from the MAXX (XT912) to the S4.

1. Was it worth it?
  2. Were you having issues with MAXX or just want the latest and greatest?
  3. Is the battery difference going to make that much of a difference?

I have been having slowness issues with my maxx for some time and thought the upgrade from ICS to JB would fix it. I even did a factory reset twice and still slow. I am currently getting just over a days worth on the the maxx 3300 battery. My guess is s4's 2600 would be about the same.

Any/all input would be greatly appreciated!

newtodroidx

Reaction score
I upgraded from a Maxx to the S4. I have had the s4 for about 4 days now and I love it. The screen is amazing it's very fast and smooth. I was having some slowness with my Maxx and the screen was very badly cracked. I love the air gestures now that I have them working well. My battery seems to be plenty to last me all day. I usually do some calls and texting, some game play and Facebook checks and email checks. I am usually unplugged for about 18 hours a day and haven't had a day going below 30 percent. All in all I am loving everything about this phone and am so happy I made the switch.

OP
S

skipbl92

Reaction score
Thanks! Since I will be paying full price I have to discuss with the wife, but I am sure I will be upgrading.